Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
potato18

Problem with Fraps AGAIN!

8 comments in this topic

71 posts

So you guys have seen my equation in the tags "Fraps + WOWS = Not Working!" why this happens I don't know, there is a yellow FPS counter in the top left hand corner of my screen, but it is still there even when Fraps is closed so it is not Fraps related. However when I do open Fraps to record World of Warships videos I can't even load up the game, I have already tried reinstalling the game and Fraps and it still does not work, please I desperately need help with this one because I am already a week late for uploading content on to YouTube, I may not have many fans but the ones I do have I do not want to disappoint.

Super Tester
1,310 posts

stop using fraps :/

use these instead :

• shadowplay
  • twitch
  • obs
  • xbox dvr
  • crimson relive - if u have radeon card
  • last but not least. bandicam. even this is the worst in the list.. still better than fraps

71 posts

stop using fraps :/

use these instead :

• shadowplay
  • twitch
  • obs
  • xbox dvr
  • crimson relive - if u have radeon card
  • last but not least. bandicam. even this is the worst in the list.. still better than fraps

I know for a fact OBS is way worse than Fraps, I tried it and the video came out in poor quality and it was like looking at pictures with a 30 millisecond split time between them, in other words a lot of lag, I can't use Xbox dvr because even though I am running a Rush Z170 it doesn't work for me for some reason but I don't care, I can't use crimson relive because I don't know what card I am running and I don't want to pull it out in case I screw up my PC, I don't want to use bandicam because I have heard many bad thoughts on it. twitch I don't want to use and I might try shadowplay but I have my doubts.

In my mind Fraps is king of video recording software.

Easy to install, reliable 80% of the time. (for WOWS)

So easy to use that a baby can use it.

Recordings are on par with that of a PC with a $200 video card.

You just can't beat it honestly.

71 posts

Fraps is a software that uses too much CPU GPU RAM

try to use Shadowplay(Nvidia) or Plays.as(AMD) or Playclaw 5 or Action! 

I disagree Fraps has been working perfectly for me ever since I started YouTube about a month ago. Please I just need someone to help me fix this problem because I have already tried reinstalling the game and Fraps itself but nothing seems to work.

Super Tester
802 posts

Can't say I honestly know anyone personally who uses fraps. The video capture offerings are far superior as they don't impact on your in game frame rate and also allow you to record past minutes of gameplay which means you don't end up with hours of footage to comb through nor do you miss any action because you weren't recording.

Fraps is obsolete. Would you honestly be using Windows 98 in 2016? Move on buddy.

71 posts

Bad news fellas my 4 year old cousin came around the other day and I forgot to lock my room and he totally screwed up my gaming PC so now I'm back to a wooden PC for a few weeks.

Sign in to follow this