Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
unknownaussie

Christmas Event

34 comments in this topic

2,634 posts
6,886 battles

Experience player huh..... Well some player only play 100 match and already know between the torp potentially become a team kill or not...but on the other hand, some who play 4000 match still drop it like a donkey

1,143 posts
4,413 battles

Just up on the main page,the Admiral Graf Spee missions:

http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/specials-and-events/hunt-for-graf-spee/

Looks like you can also buy it from tomorrow.But if I am reading it right they are releasing it in stages,with the most expensive pack first.

Considering that did NOT go down well with the Prinz Eugen sale in the NA,and that Sub Octavian indicated that the complaints had been heard I would be very surprised if that the way they are doing it,

Edited by BanditSE1977

1,184 posts
7,865 battles

Don't worry if you don't own any of the Tier VI ships listed above (Leander, Farragut, Budyonny, Fuso, Bayern). 

You will earn each ship in your port upon completion, regardless of how much investment you made to each Tech Tree!

is that mean, Free port slot ?

feelsogoodman.png

Beta Tester
3,034 posts
1,526 battles

Don't worry if you don't own any of the Tier VI ships listed above (Leander, Farragut, Budyonny, Fuso, Bayern). 

You will earn each ship in your port upon completion, regardless of how much investment you made to each Tech Tree!

feelsogoodman.png

And you only have nine days to grind the final 96k or 60k XP for Graf Spee on top of whatever mission they gave you for it.

2,634 posts
6,886 battles

feelsogoodman.png

I have all those ship in my port....  So a free port slot and credits then

Sign in to follow this