Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Troy6813

Slow Ships

12 comments in this topic

4 posts
4,380 battles

Can anyone shed some light on why my cruisers that run a 35.5 knots look like they are going at about 25 knots? This is happening now for over 6 weeks, I was fast and able to dodge and weave to survive now I get penned because I appear very slow and it frustrates the hell out of me. I am in Melbourne Australia with ADSL2+ and previously all was good but now I am virtually a sitting duck most times without ship speed??

Appreciate anyone's thoughts????      

503 posts
4,176 battles

Can anyone shed some light on why my cruisers that run a 35.5 knots look like they are going at about 25 knots? This is happening now for over 6 weeks, I was fast and able to dodge and weave to survive now I get penned because I appear very slow and it frustrates the hell out of me. I am in Melbourne Australia with ADSL2+ and previously all was good but now I am virtually a sitting duck most times without ship speed??

is your speed at maximum? did you press "s" by accident? were you turning? did you accidentally rammed an ally ? during the time when you feel slow?

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

Did you recently get a new ship that could be slower or less maneuverable?

4 posts
4,380 battles

No nothing has changed, same cruisers I have been using for ages, I do understand the turning issues and the normal slow down during this process and the ramming etc???

Super Tester
1,310 posts

I am in Melbourne Australia with ADSL2+ and previously all was good but now I am virtually a sitting duck most times without ship speed??

that's probably the issue..

IIRC, AU has bad ping to asia region recently coz the cable cut in ocean.

4 posts
4,380 battles

Ok the cable cut lol and yeah ping and lag is really bad what is IIRC?? Funny i play Armoured Warfare on the North Amercian Server and its great no issue runs well?

Sign in to follow this