Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ilikepie1

Zao in a nutshell

8 comments in this topic

[SGC]
197 posts
10,285 battles

I'm a thoroughbred IJN CA/CL player, and I can say that I'm pretty decent with the entire line - ALL EXCEPT ZAO - -;

For some reason, I just can't get used to her. Sure she's one of the best in the lineup of Tier X cruisers (if not the best), but I only have a paltry 40% WR with her, with 0.6 kills per game.

My damage is above average (~91k per game), but... I dunno, I just freakin' suck using her. It feels like, I can't control her power; you can feel it emanating from the ship, but I can't bring out its full potential and it's frustrating me!

It's turned to a bit of a rant, sorry... though you could say it's a praise... rant?

And yeah, Zao's one hell of a flamethrower; equipping DE+signal flags can bring her fire percentage to 25%. It's so volatile it's beautiful~ I get witherer pretty often with her, lel

Edited by seiji09

Video Contributor
2,265 posts
10,789 battles

fun and engaging in a nutshell

ps.it too old video my primary channel (Thai only) and bad computer (now is dead kek)

Edited by Onlinegamer

525 posts
7,946 battles

I'm a thoroughbred IJN CA/CL player, and I can say that I'm pretty decent with the entire line - ALL EXCEPT ZAO - -;

For some reason, I just can't get used to her. Sure she's one of the best in the lineup of Tier X cruisers (if not the best), but I only have a paltry 40% WR with her, with 0.6 kills per game.

My damage is above average (~91k per game), but... I dunno, I just freakin' suck using her. It feels like, I can't control her power; you can feel it emanating from the ship, but I can't bring out its full potential and it's frustrating me!

It's turned to a bit of a rant, sorry... though you could say it's a praise... rant?

And yeah, Zao's one hell of a flamethrower; equipping DE+signal flags can bring her fire percentage to 25%. It's so volatile it's beautiful~ I get witherer pretty often with her, lel

Maybe because you're more focused with dealing damage? since you do have a quite high avrg damage, try to support your team mates more often, that might help.

[SGC]
197 posts
10,285 battles

Maybe because you're more focused with dealing damage? since you do have a quite high avrg damage, try to support your team mates more often, that might help.

Yeah I do, but thing is in most of my losing matches either the opposing team just purely outplays us or everyone is a potato and so you can't really save the match no matter how hard you carry.

Aaand there's also the fact that Zao is pretty high in the tier X hit list if I may say so; the moment I get spotted shells just fly to my direction almost immediately.

Well, not that I mind, since im pretty decent with WASD hacking, lel

Edited by seiji09

Sign in to follow this