Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ShiraYukira

Compensation of damage caused by team mates

6 comments in this topic

496 posts
4,163 battles

I think there really should be a compensation part where you actually pay fines for causing damage but you don't actually receive fines because a team mate/ griefer actually sank you in the game causing you in-ability to actually deal damage make money/exp

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,829 posts
4,103 battles

As explained in other threads no matter whether you yolo and die or hide ina corner and don't get damaged you still pay a set maintenance fee so how can you receive compensation for that?

496 posts
4,163 battles

every time you enter you get a fee no matter the hp you end up with ( enterance fee or whatever)and you get fined to do damage to allies.....
but getting killed by an allied.... you will not get a chance to make money or whatever the heck is in the game....  and should be compensated by the person who damaged.... <- issue , solution proposed

-explaination-
if 2 ships rammed and scratches each other both sides pay fines.... that is fine.....( <- current situation)
the compensation amount received should be lesser than the fines so that the system is still there.... so if 2 ships ramming scratching each other by ramming will not gain but will definately lose money like the current situation.
this is suggestion is to actually compensate the person who is actually killed by damages from allies either torpedo/ main guns.

and i don't actually understand your sentence at all..... its not like i don't understand service fee... i do...

29 posts
5,267 battles

Simple answer here, don't get killed by an ally!

Sorry to say if it happens to you often your doing something wrong yourself.

496 posts
4,163 battles

not getting killed by an ally... is it even avoidable? when they are intentionally torping at your location  especially the altest game that triggered me to suggest this change.

im in a close range fight in a dd vs dd

another dd just torped at my location killing me even i won...  nearly 60% hp jsut get wiped......... reason for not being able to dodge, i dodge enemy torpedo... friendly torpedo were on my side so i wasn;t able to dodge.....

i don't think this is right... i know there is system for punishment, but why? why isnt there a compensation part in this game?  it doesn't make sense when wot have, hold your typing i know this game isnt wot but the system work so well atleast you get some credit because some team mate literally rekted you either intentionally  or accidentally(  yes my side is usually getting tk because they want to and they don't care...)

rip signal flags especially dragon flags in these situations.

[RTANZ]
186 posts
2,015 battles

Friendly fire.... well, historically speaking, its kinda jaw dropping how often it happened in naval warfare, especially in night engagements! along with collisions!

There was one engagement i watched on Youtube... the battle of Empress Augusta bay where one group of American cruisers spent the entire battle shooting only at other American ships!!! lol

but you know.... they did not have the nice little friend/for color bars that we have in the game.

Sign in to follow this