Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_ExecutiveOrder_

Where's my compensation?

6 comments in this topic

49 posts
6,861 battles

I'm torped my friendly ships, and not getting compensation?

Well, the compensation might not too much because just 20% damage caused, but I wanted it because when I'm accidentally ram friendly ship and must pay very little compensation, just for fairness.

This SS taken from replay, when in real battle, I'm surprised there's torp warning behind me and I'm try to start engine and evade torps after my ship going slow before by deceleration before I'm expect this.

(Edited)

15608686_752849844869312_308969544_o.jpg

Replay File : Deleted

Well after flooded and steering broken, I managed to repair it and suprisingly enemy Shimakaze torp coming when my rudder in wrong way and managed to escape it again, unfortunately Dmg Ctrl end, and 2 torps struck one in bulge one in non-bulged stern, fortunately no flood, thanks RnG.

Or because I'm report it plays poorly? In credit & xp tab non shown compensation too.

Name and Shame, Post Edited, User Warned

~lengxv6

Edited by Ilham_Zainulhaq

49 posts
6,861 battles

You don't get compensation as you pay a set repair cost no matter whether you live or die. If the team killer is persistent then they he damage is reflected back on him.

Oh, so no compensation start when fixed repair cost introduced?

Ok, thanks for your explanation.

49 posts
6,861 battles

Thanks for remind me moderator, I'll read the rule once more carefully for now.

I might censor the username but I'm forgot because too lazy just want to quick answer about this.

Forgot to remove the replay file too. Removed.

Super Tester
1,310 posts

well....

when the fixed repair fee is implemented. the compensation is also removed.

since whether u finnish the game as a sunked ship, or even as a FULL health ship.. u still pay the same price...

but for the criminal that doing team damage (TK-er)

they still need to pay fine for what they are doing.. and its not cheap(not really that expensive tough)

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

for the criminal that doing team damage (TK-er)

they still need to pay fine for what they are doing.. and its not cheap(not really that expensive tough)

WG should consider rising the penalty for dealing Dmg to friendly so R3 can stop shooting me :sceptic:

Sign in to follow this