You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Dean2

Clan's

32 comments in this topic

[SGC]
9 posts
8,190 battles

him just wondering where i can find information about clans ? I'm no unicum by any means at all but I love the game and would like to play in a team because random is fun ,but I think it would be even more fun in a team with people you play together on a regular basis !

If this is in the wrong Sub forum please move

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

There a lots of Clan's to choose in forum start from

[sTEIN] - Fun community/ Discord power !!

[LEAK] - because leaks

[BLUMR] - becasue Blue Mermaid

[sIF] - danger clan consist of many danger peoples but they suppose to be nice just add beer !

[TEMPS] - Potato lover clan

Most of clans list above are English(?) base clan so you should have no problems communicate, for now is invitation only so if you like to join any clan you have to PM/Talk to clan leader or recruiter directly.

But you dont actually have to join clan to play in team or Div just join Reddit WoWs Discord there tons of player there that looking for Division team play just like you :great:

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

[SGC]
9 posts
8,190 battles

Thanks melo I look into it !

I played a fair bit in div with random people ( like you Thanks again)I just thought it might be even better to do it on a regular basis with the same people to get a better understanding of each other's play style !

If they increase  the 30 people limit per clan after the beta you might even got a spot

[SGC]
9 posts
8,190 battles

If  you start a clan you can let people in you want whatever they are so nothing wrong with that

Edited by Dean2

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

While someone dont want to promote their clan such as [POI]. Cause [POI] only takes unicums in. So we avg players are discarded

Not exactly, even we do have lots of Unicums but we not recruit base on skill or stats usually we more concern about player attitude (such as no Shima-tan hater allowed!!), team play, willing to improve and do whatever he/she could to win the match.

Skills can be improve, attitude ? not as easy :D:D:D

But for now we still discuss about our future plan so we rather not recruit new member until we can sort it out.

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

Not exactly, even we do have lots of Unicums but we not recruit base on skill or stats usually we more concern about player attitude (such as no Shima-tan hater allowed!!), team play, willing to improve and do whatever he/she could to win the match.

But for now we still discuss about our future plan so we rather not recruit new member until we can sort it out.

Welp i prefer to be Clanless. Plus muh skills is not suitable for clan wars. Im just a food or potato to everyone. :<

295 posts
6,613 battles

no wonder that time when i met you the match ended so fast i only manage to get like 14k damage

Beta Tester
125 posts
6,162 battles

(RAPID) Has a full clan but you're always welcome to join our Discord. We probably have enough members to field a second clan as soon as the clan feature launches officially. PM me in game and I'll sort you out with the Discord invite. Clan ranges in all ages up to 50+, Aussies, Kiwis, and a good number from Southeast Asia.

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

Some clann are competitive (most are). Like they really look up at ur stats. Some must be at blue or purple. Is what i heard from muh friends. 

Some clans are for fun. 

From WoT players. 

My friend decided to start LEWD clan. 

Lewdness

Epicness

Waffleness

Dankness

Or if the members are there and created already. Probably can join there. 

Edited by Safiuddin97

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

Faster = Better, thats why i like Shima-tan :3

But he went and cheat  with gearing-chan. Dont trust him.. :hiding:
Edited by Safiuddin97

1,162 posts

[LEAK] - because leaks

[sIF] - danger clan consist of many danger peoples but they suppose to be nice just add beer !

Most of clans list above are English(?) base clan so you should have no problems communicate, for now is invitation only so if you like to join any clan you have to PM/Talk to clan leader or recruiter directly.

But you dont actually have to join clan to play in team or Div just join Reddit WoWs Discord there tons of player there that looking for Division team play just like you :great:

Geez thanks for free advertisement.:trollface: 

Potatoe issh powwaahhhh!!! :izmena:

634 posts
6,218 battles

I could never bring myself to be a clan that has low enough standards to accept me. :trollface: 

Join us, IJN.

U can look us up. Pathetic stats, hardly anyone's online, full of noob and casuals.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

no Shima-tan hater allowed!!)

then whe we will kick R3n out from [POI]?

Geez thanks for free advertisement.:trollface: 

So, how you like your potato to be cook? Fried, Steam or Mashed?

[SGC]
9 posts
8,190 battles

Yeah my overall stats are not that great but I only started 3-4 month ago

Also my winrate damage and Xp is constantly improving for the last 30or 60 days it's like 53something %

So slowy but surely I get there just got a kraken in the Edinburg again so defiantly on the way up

Also got 68% Winrate in atago 50 odd games so after a rough start it seems to get better everyday

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

I could never bring myself to be a clan that has low enough standards to accept me. :trollface: 

Join us, IJN.

U can look us up. Pathetic stats, hardly anyone's online, full of noob and casuals.

Didn't you read my post?

590 posts
2,995 battles

[LEAK] - because leaks

SIF isn't dangerous, and our people aren't either.... Well Okay we do have some of the best players in the game in it, but we aren't all elite and stuff, we just like having fun, yolo'ing and drinking whilst we stream :)