Lee_Shawran

New Beta Codes ?

51 comments in this topic

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

You have to wait for the next time they announce another Beta Weekend or Closed Beta. Right now there won't be any codes till then, Good luck, just keep checking in on the WoWS portal and subscribe to the newsletter for more updates (if any).

695 posts
2,153 battles

No info at this stage when / if there will be another 1.  Just watch these forums, it will be announced here if there is to be 1 more. 

Edited by Twisted0ne

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

Is there any chance to get another beta code ? I missed all of previous T.T

It depends on the current situation, if there is going to be an another beta weekend, and WG needs more players to help stress-test the server, then expect codes to be given...........

If there is an another beta weekend, but only with the same number of players last time, then no codes are given.....

Also this applies if the next test is already the CBT, not an another beta weekend (probably).........

:honoring:

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Now i remember when former beta code distributed via facebook

they were 30 winner which each of them get 3 codes

....... but strangely the participants only reach 19 (22 if you count those who do a wrong thing)

[DOSH]
Beta Tester
133 posts
212 battles

Now i remember when former beta code distributed via facebook

they were 30 winner which each of them get 3 codes

....... but strangely the participants only reach 19 (22 if you count those who do a wrong thing)

Haha, yep I saw that too.

I get the feeling that demand was much less for ASIA in comparison to the other regions, either that or people just didn't know where to look.

Either way I feel that they will probably give some more codes out whenever the next event is. Given the silence I really hope it will be CBT, for my sanity's sake at least.

695 posts
2,153 battles

Haha, yep I saw that too.

I get the feeling that demand was much less for ASIA in comparison to the other regions, either that or people just didn't know where to look.

Either way I feel that they will probably give some more codes out whenever the next event is. Given the silence I really hope it will be CBT, for my sanity's sake at least.

ASIA had good numbers for the last BETA test.   Especially seen the codes were not available for long. We still have no info on what is next either CBT or Weekend beta again.

[DOSH]
Beta Tester
133 posts
212 battles

ASIA had good numbers for the last BETA test.   Especially seen the codes were not available for long. We still have no info on what is next either CBT or Weekend beta again.

What I meant by that statement was that compared to other regions, if one was dedicated to getting a key, it was mostly possible. ASIA as a whole did have reasonable numbers to the other non-RU servers in the test, but the supply of keys vs population trying (with mediocre effort) seemed to get one. As per the lack of people entering the facebook contest which gave 3 keys to each winner.

Also I am well aware no date has been set in stone for whatever is coming next be it beta or another weekend test, I spend enough time browsing the many warships forums checking for updates. Given that, one can always hope something is just around the corner.

Beta Tester
31 posts
620 battles

What's the difference between the Alpha Testers and us weekend Beta testers, I've been able to play every night since the weekend beta event

[DOSH]
Beta Tester
133 posts
212 battles

What's the difference between the Alpha Testers and us weekend Beta testers, I've been able to play every night since the weekend beta event

I'd say your probably an Alpha Tester who hasn't had their tag updated on the forums. Congratulations there are many people envious of you. :ohmy:

But to answer your question Weekend Beta testers like myself can only play on predefined weekends, which there has been two of so far.  Alpha testers on the other hand probably can't say their schedule.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

getting your access checked. Have you supplied the information for Alpha in respect to NDA?

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

Anybody have any idea when the next beta will be??

a "little bird" told me another test is sometime the last week of this month....probably

(and it could be an another weekend, or it is CBT)

[DOSH]
Beta Tester
133 posts
212 battles

a "little bird" told me another test is sometime the last week of this month....probably

(and it could be an another weekend, or it is CBT)

Maybe another weekend i guess. They just posted up another competition with a prize including an invite to the alpha which ends in march on the RU forums.

Shame since I saw the CBT before the end of winter thing too.