You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
cplbao

make secondary shell fire different colour

13 comments in this topic

353 posts
5,012 battles

as above.

thought i saw amagi fire and miss me, decide to turn and torp, it fire main guns again at me in less than 10 seconds. i got deleted.

maybe make the secondary fire different colour so i can see them better and make a better decision

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,395 battles

as above.

thought i saw amagi fire and miss me, decide to turn and torp, it fire main guns again at me in less than 10 seconds. i got deleted.

maybe make the secondary fire different colour so i can see them better and make a better decision

If you missed the moment to witness which have turret fired, you could still determine it was from secondaries or main guns by observing the velocity, shell arc, blast radius and lastly penetrated holes. Also there are various shell bounce sound effects for different size of APs

Edited by R3negade

353 posts
5,012 battles

@mingfang47 cant, why else i post this.

@renegade noted will try to get killed another 50 time at close range to observe the shells. i am not a fast learner.

980 posts
12,617 battles

You know what would be cool? If we could literally Fully aim the secondaries on a ship.

If you that might be a bit OP.. But not if everyone can do it!

295 posts
6,604 battles

You know what would be cool? If we could literally Fully aim the secondaries on a ship.

If you that might be a bit OP.. But not if everyone can do it!

so... like tier 5 manual secondary fire skill?

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,438 battles

Lol , i find that secondary fire colors are a bit brighter than main gun shells , secondary HE has orange color while AP is bright silver. I find it is rather easy to know what is being thrown at me unless the shell connect before i turn to it. Whenn fighting bb it is better to approach their blind side and turn to the opposite of their turret traverse. This neat trick can save you from 16 inches sledgehammer

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

NO, a montana has the broadside equivalent of 2 gearings, per side. if they assigned the secs and made it auto controllable, no DDs can even HOPE to get close to it, and a montana has the WORST secs in T10