You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
THUNDERCOMMANDER4

i am about to loose my mind over this stealth crap

27 comments in this topic

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,837 battles

for the last year i have been playing i have been enjoying myself there were battles that sucked yes but for the most part i was enjoying my self but then i hit tier 10 thinking oh boy tier 10 i wonder what its like well foaks all it is is a bunch of torp wall stealth firing fire starting mess and frankly im sick to death of it and is making me play less and less of this game and i doubt patches can change it the nerfs to the tier 6-9 were good but the tier 10 is were the crap coaster begins and well to be very honest i think im just gonna give up and go play overwatch and halo wars 2 and dawn of war 3 cause i know games have flaws but non so dam near visible for everyone to see but is ignored then the zoa shimakaze and the yamato herself  whelp i just cant take it no more i am officially hanging up my coat of warships and saying goodbye and good riddance to this broken mess of a game and hope it clears my rage just a little more 

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Goodbye.

Pro tip- with the money you save not playing WoWs, perhaps you could buy a keyboard that has a working full stop.

Edited by AntifoulAwl

203 posts
11,788 battles

I don't even remember when is the last time I enjoy tier 10 game.

Guess that's why I play mostly 2-8 and occasionally 9-10.

Welp this is sad truth about tier 10 meta though. A meta of Concealment and kite plays as a whole.

PS: Yeah some might argue kite plays are normal everyship does it all the time but let's face it guys at tier 10 you're being kite from over 15+ kms away unlike lower tiers.

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

You should never give up. Learn to play. Adapt. You ll rant at first. Trust me. I rant almost every time (to me and my friends in TS3 or Discord). But in long term. Already get used to it. I play a decent battles on tier 10 and i think im still below avg. Reading all these unicum post makes me wanna hang my coat too but nah. i love wows. :hiding:

What i rant to myself or friends : 

Lag
Loading time
Zao invisifire me (zao)
Got hit by torp wall but i make torp wall too

[for those bold. Its my fault mainly cause i dun play well (avg player)]
Campers
Many more... To be continued..........

Edited by Safiuddin97

[SALT]
29 posts
6,079 battles

That's why there are tiers. High tier match, you use high tier ship, and enemies too.

But don't you think, they'll play like in low tier match (such as showing broadside, rush enemy without support/backup, etc).
They are skilled, and teamwork is very neccesary. 
All you need is keep playing with high tier ship, learn every ships playstyle.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Lol I'll just say this, Well for me best solution is to just get myself training room and go into the battle with any mode any map I want.... And If anyone is available then I'm happy to play with them in training room............ 

To say the truth there are 5 tiers where players act noob... T1-T4 and there is T10.... I stopped playing in T8 because most of the time MM pushes me into T10 and the play style is just BS..... So for now I only play from T4-T7.. and I'll just have T8 ships as capital ships....

I'll just leave it here. Nothing to do here...:P

forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/21008-time-to-stop-guys-seriously/

Lol is that my post????

Oh and yeah Bye Bye man I've never seen you play and  I guess I never will....:( Have a nice future......

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

Beta Tester
60 posts

Well

WOWS is the only game i'm playing right now

I met alot good friend in both WOT and WOWS.

I like to take this opportunity to say thank you to Wargaming.

For your hard work and great products.

435 posts
6,169 battles

cya later!

Fact is in WW1 the RN found out the hard way that the battlecruiser concept doesn’t work. Its the same for cruisers vs battleship in- game, all they have (cruisers) is stealth fire, wolf pack attack and WASD. WASD in-game is the battlecruiser concept in action, but CA vs BB, 1v1, there no contest, so cruisers need stealth to be balance. Most vessels with smoke can’t fire beyond medium range and that seems to be the tactic you have never grasped, and to spell it out, “SAY OUT OF FOCUS”, say out of range of stealth fire, even for battleships, it’s so simple, its really is that simple.

Tier 10 should only be for the skilled and accomplished, those who never learn tactics climbing the tiers should stay out of crackerjack games.

Tier 10 is the best, best ships, best firepower, best players, best personal rewards, best strategy.

Game not broken, its balanced, balanced for all classes, including stealth fire.

Edited by Yul_Brynner

Super Tester
234 posts
5,881 battles

for the last year i have been playing i have been enjoying myself there were battles that sucked yes but for the most part i was enjoying my self but then i hit tier 10 thinking oh boy tier 10 i wonder what its like well foaks all it is is a bunch of torp wall stealth firing fire starting mess and frankly im sick to death of it and is making me play less and less of this game and i doubt patches can change it the nerfs to the tier 6-9 were good but the tier 10 is were the crap coaster begins and well to be very honest i think im just gonna give up and go play overwatch and halo wars 2 and dawn of war 3 cause i know games have flaws but non so dam near visible for everyone to see but is ignored then the zoa shimakaze and the yamato herself  whelp i just cant take it no more i am officially hanging up my coat of warships and saying goodbye and good riddance to this broken mess of a game and hope it clears my rage just a little more 

Either ADAPT with camping meta or don't play at t9/10.

Cya mate

440 posts
3,379 battles

*sees rant about high tier battles

Like what others said, adapt to it. I myself sometimes also get frustrated at high tier battles, but I always remind myself this is just a game and get some fresh air by exiting the game for some time. In the end, it doesn't even matter you'll adapt to the playstyle of high tier battles

can I have a copy of overwatch plz :rolleyes:

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,837 battles

i guess you guys make a point and now that i think about heck if u cant beat join the broken ships ingame and make someone else rage but i think il still take it easy to be honest

p.s when i rant the theres is no spelling involved its all or nothing so i apologise for future spelling and grammar mistakes for when i rage i dont think straight so here are all the full stops for future u can use

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:trollface::trollface:

Edited by THUNDERCOMMANDER4

435 posts
6,169 battles

i guess you guys make a point and now that i think about heck if u cant beat join the broken ships ingame and make someone else rage but i think il still take it easy to be honest

p.s when i rant the theres is no spelling involved its all or nothing so i apologise for future spelling and grammar mistakes for when i rage i dont think straight so here are all the full stops for future u can use

You're back! hooray!

Edited by Yul_Brynner

Beta Tester
907 posts

Blame your own destroyers for not spotting.

Blame yourself for not prioritising and shooting DD's / CA's when they show up, ie when you have a chance to shoot them. Even if your in a BB.