Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Puteralanun

They just watch you die.

15 comments in this topic

218 posts
3,788 battles

Today, I was driving a Myogi C. I was engaging an enemy Nassau when a Clemson suddenly pop out from behind an island and bore down on me. Since my gun just started reloading, I turn around and move away from it. I saw a friendly Karlsruhe and head for it. But as I came close, the Karlsruhe move away from me and didn't even fire at the destroyer. Meanwhile, my gun just finished reloading and I turned my broadside and unleashed a salvo at the DD. It suffer massive damage but it still bore down on me and started launching torpedo against me, which I managed to evade. but the DD came closer, and then launch another salvo of 6 torpedoes. All but one hit me and I was sunk. All the while, the Karlsruhe just stand nearby watching. As soon I was sunk, the Karlsruhe started to open fire and sunk the DD. I wonder if this kind of behavior warrant a report, or is this just another day at WOWS?

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Today, I was driving a Myogi C. I was engaging an enemy Nassau when a Clemson suddenly pop out from behind an island and bore down on me. Since my gun just started reloading, I turn around and move away from it. I saw a friendly Karlsruhe and head for it. But as I came close, the Karlsruhe move away from me and didn't even fire at the destroyer. Meanwhile, my gun just finished reloading and I turned my broadside and unleashed a salvo at the DD. It suffer massive damage but it still bore down on me and started launching torpedo against me, which I managed to evade. but the DD came closer, and then launch another salvo of 6 torpedoes. All but one hit me and I was sunk. All the while, the Karlsruhe just stand nearby watching. As soon I was sunk, the Karlsruhe started to open fire and sunk the DD. I wonder if this kind of behavior warrant a report, or is this just another day at WOWS?

maybe he think you want to have the kill ?

just kidding. i will report him for poorly play if i am in your position

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I wonder if this kind of behavior warrant a report,

If it makes you feel better to reduce an imaginary pixel number on someone's profile, go ahead.

Personally I suggest to learn to accept that it's not 1996 anymore.

Everyone and their mothers are playing videogames these days, expect to encounter people from every sphere of existance.

People that don't care, never cared and will never care.

People that would care but due to a lack of education can't realise why they're doing badly.

People that have what it takes but fail at the language barrier. (You would be surprised how many Germans can't speak more English than "Hi, how are you?")

People that care, but just now in this very moment they don't.

Etc.

Simply said, reasons are like bacon, everyone has some and I want more.

And since I can't possibly know why player X is doing Y I prefer to let it g-... slide.

Btw, that doesn't mean I don't get annoyed/angry, I just prefer to rant to people in private,

since I only really associate myself with people that I think can handle a hefty word here and there. :P

110 posts
1,474 battles

Lol I always find it slightly annoying and amusing when seeing things like this. Best is watching snipers go from sitting at max range to yolo charge once the rest of allies are dead

1,124 posts

did you call out friendly to fire at that DD? (point at enemy and F3)

if you did and he ignore, than he really ill-mannered for team.

if not, he might just don't want to steal your kill.

Tip for fight low tier DD (1-5) in a BB

they can't 'stealth torp' runaway enemy,

if you in a BB and manage to survive first salvo of torpedo, sail away from them.

they'll either force to shoot you with gun or come more closer to torp you which will always visible for you to shoot HE at them.

I always use this when in kongo/fuso and up against kamikaze/minekaze/other nation DD, many has fall for BB mighty HE shell.

hell!, they even might got sunk by your secondary while try to catch you up!

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Lel Next time just hope I'm not in that Clemson I'd have sunk you both xD.....

Back to the topic:- 

Oh come on guys that was a T4 not a freaking T7.... He might be that weekend player... Anyway did you report him??? if you did then it is okay....

Next time at T4 don't expect players to help you.... Hell sometimes even in T8 players don't really expect a lot from other players

[RTANZ]
186 posts
2,015 battles

The only time i will not shoot is if there is chance of friendly fire.... were you in between him and the DD?

The other thing that i see happen are players who are obviously doing something else.... not AFK as such, but also clearly their mind is on something else, then suddenly you see them burst into action when mind back in the game.

[AAADD]
61 posts
From what you have described it sounds like that player just want to steal the kill using your ship as a shield for his. Hate these kind of players but, there is nothing other than reporting it on his karma that can be done.

345 posts
3,608 battles

That's a common behavior on low tier games. That's what most new players do, until they realize that kill stealing doesn't win you games.  

[RTANZ]
186 posts
2,015 battles

From what you have described it sounds like that player just want to steal the kill using your ship as a shield for his. Hate these kind of players but, there is nothing other than reporting it on his karma that can be done.

There is Karma? Had no idea, been playing for one week now! lol
Edited by Sy_dn_ey

Super Tester
7,522 posts
7,978 battles

Its low tier mate. I hate playing low tiers (only do that when I am forced to) because only the clubbers know what to do, others are pretty clueless, and you cannot blame them cause they might be new players, like you can blame a derpy yamato player.

And its just a game, on top of that, its a great teaching, you should never trust a cruiser player, if they help you, then its fine, but don't expect anything from them, specially in low tiers.

Heck I have been torped by friendly ships cause they thought I stole their kills. Any many new players coming from other games, they think this one also has a toggle button that says "Disable friendly fire".

94 posts
2,795 battles

Lel Next time just hope I'm not in that Clemson I'd have sunk you both xD.....

If it was me in that Clemson, I would've sunk them both and as well as myself in my utter pathetic recklessness :D

*gets reported for Playing Poorly*

19 posts
5,544 battles

This is a normal day in WOWS

In any game from  T3- T10 you can see this more often:

3 x examples after the Enemey are spotted 

- DD go for Cap,  CA will move away

- CA support DD ,BB move to mapborder 

- BB go in brawl , CA/DD move in the opposide direction

i think many player don know that the must pay a fixed service fee doesnt matter if the are undamaged - damaged or destroyed. 

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,826 posts
4,103 battles

Most probably aren't aware and continue to play the way they have since the game took off.   Maybe the devs need a big flashing warning at the start of game to rmind people of updated game mechanics and economy changes.

Sign in to follow this