You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sy_dn_ey

secondary battles

10 comments in this topic

[RTANZ]
186 posts
2,015 battles

I reckon it would be a brilliant idea in a random battle, to have an option where anyone that died, could drop into a secondary battle, it could be any kind of battle, i dunno, but with Co-op level rewards..... just so everyone has something to do while they wait for the main random battle to finish.

[RTANZ]
186 posts
2,015 battles

Use [Esc] key and select exit to port

Simples, thanks.... but i discovered i need a second captain, so good time to start working a different nation.

268 posts
6,381 battles

Simples, thanks.... but i discovered i need a second captain, so good time to start working a different nation.

And the winner is Sy_dn_ey!

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

You can do it.... :D train more and more... buy all the ship.. only 176 ship to collect :D

[RTANZ]
186 posts
2,015 battles

You can do it.... :D train more and more... buy all the ship.. only 176 ship to collect :D

Gosh no! lol.... you know i am mostly a strategy gamer, The Starcraft and the Warcraft games, they are too hard for me!! But this game is not too bad.... i would like it to be more realistic, but these things always improve over time