Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LordTyphoon

Average Statistics

21 comments in this topic

980 posts
12,617 battles

Hi all! 

Would anyone know where I can find the statistics of an 'average' player who I can compare myself to? Would be interesting to see which part of my game I need to work on. 

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Retia is a scrub.

Wait. That's naming and shaming.

Ok, Retia is not a scrub.

I'm not a fan of stat sites, but you can go to warships.today and look at your stats which should show you how you are doing relative to the server average stats.

[LNA]
1,662 posts
10,469 battles

You dont need to watch others to compare , record your failed games ( even if it is a win ) and re watch yourself to see where you screw up and where , what , when could you do to influence the match more. This is the most effective means of seeing your own mistakes , after that you can look for unicum replay to learn their tactics and insights ( you may not be able to do it like them though)

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Lol I was talking about stats with my friend last night.... So how to check if you're doing good or not is If you're constantly ending up with the bottom 5 players in battle xp screen you definitly need to improve..... If you're constantly in the middle Try to do more damage..... If you're ending up in top 3 then you are a Uniscum.......

Kek I constantly find myself in the bottom...... Yesterday's stats were an example :D xD

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Lol I was talking about stats with my friend last night.... So how to check if you're doing good or not is If you're constantly ending up with the bottom 5 players in battle xp screen you definitly need to improve..... If you're constantly in the middle Try to do more damage..... If you're ending up in top 3 then you are a Uniscum.......

Kek I constantly find myself in the bottom...... Yesterday's stats were an example :D xD

wait... i almost always in the first place when i play Coop...

415 posts
10,918 battles

asia.Warships.Today seems to be the popular choice around here ... it's pretty easy to understand and I found I have slightly improved since I started looking into it .... my stats there seem to indicate I am slightly below average but at least I'm no longer totally ashamed of my numbers.

Super Tester
802 posts

Arbitrary ranking metrics and mods that integrate them into the game create a toxic environment. Many of us have seen the trainwreck that pub games + XVM created.

Plus supertesters get focused on enough in games :)

There is no "average Player"

This game Only have Unicum and Potatoes 

That's pohtaytoe talk.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

But keep in mind there are many variations of potatoes....

Mashed, fried, bake, steam.....

Also there are some sweet potato also....

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,865 battles

Wownumbers has direct compare function, WoW Community Assistant app also has compare function. Just pick someone here randomly (preferably not stratmania or r3negade because they will make you get low self esteem :P )

[RTANZ]
186 posts
2,015 battles

After playing for a week i am always around third from the bottom with a rare good game ad midway point..... occasionally last if i run aground - and that's the main thing, being able to understand left from right, sounds simple but apparently its too complicated for my brain!

How often i am surprised to see my ship turn that way?? It happens so often, now, whenever i want to turn, i second guess in my mind "i wonder which way it will turn?"

440 posts
3,379 battles

Well you can compare your stats with my stats! They are the best in this server, nothing can ever beat my stats! Just like some good ol' jelly filled doughnuts! Nothing can ever beat them :trollface:

YAAAYYY!!!! end my suffering

Sign in to follow this