You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Aaditya_AJ

Time to stop guys.... Seriously....

43 comments in this topic

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

There was a point in the forum where ranting was kinda fun and people took it in a funny manner... Now-a-days It is just pure hate towards other players or the company itself. Don't you think this needs to stop.....

For example CVs Nerf and Buff...... asked by other classes (DDs CAs or mostly BBs) where some members don't even add sense to their arguments...... Just because you cannot playing against it doesn't mean it needs to change think as a whole community.... not just be selfish and just post pure hate towards them.....

BBs players asking for DD nerf Seriously??? You can kill DD easily you need to good aim to get them at point not like your shells have rainbow arcs or something.... and to counter DD's torpedoes a big problem to you....So... let me ask you, why do you go to a place where DD has more advantage??? Why don't you start staying with team rather than thinking you're unstoppable and rushing DD prone areas... 

Then CVs asking for AA nerf...... Just stop.... You're already doing better than other classes you don't need to ask anything..... It is not CVs who are bad they are players who are playing them wrong..... USN CVs are a bit underpowered yes but IJN DDs are underpowered as well.... doesn't mean they cannot do anything... If a ship has good AA then don't get near it play tactically there are other ships which have not so good AA go for them.... 

I don't see a CA player or DD player asking Nerf or Buff to the other classes?? why they deal with it....

Sometimes When you got out classed by other classes then question your skill rather than questioning game mechanics.....It helps you got get better...

If you wanna argue about something Just play the other class get knowledge about it and then ask for Nerf or Buff.....

If you want to rant go ahead just make it sensible and agreeable... Rather than making  a rant out of pure anger...

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

250 posts
13,393 battles

On SEA server this kind of rant is so light compared to what I have seen on NA or EU forum.

But yeah, I could agree with some rant if they are reasonable but pure anger ... Errrr please NO

Edited by New_Horizontal

Super Tester
341 posts
2,790 battles

Or you could stop visiting the forums. But I am sure the solution to stopping others from complaining and giving their feedback is complaining about them.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Or you could stop visiting the forums. But I am sure the solution to stopping others from complaining and giving their feedback is complaining about them

Or you can stop coming to my post... :trollface:

And understand this I didn't say totally to stop.... As you can see Posts(Topics) from past weeks don't really have any sense to it.... 

Giving their feed back???? what you mean?? they are still testing them or something??? WG released them after testing... you should know it by now.....

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

you cant stop them, some of them invested lots of their hard earn cash on this game. its within their right to complain if they are dissatisfied  by changes implemented by devs who don't even have the idea how to play the game.

asian server are still mild, better check EU and NA (specially on EU when they release KM bb scharnhorst and RN cruiser line). its a complete shit storm.

Edited by yansuki

205 posts
11,864 battles

*cough* detonation *cough* Fun mechanics

Anyway Rants or pointless thread are still a feedback or a disscussion someday I might get tired of it but its still something to read of what individuals think.

Edited by MikuChrome

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

On SEA server this kind of rant is so light compared to what I have seen on NA or EU forum.
But yeah, I could agree with some rant if they are reasonable but pure anger ... Errrr please NO

you cant stop them, some of them invested lots of their hard earn cash on this game. its within their right to complain if they are dissatisfied  by changes implemented by devs who don't even have the idea how to play the game.

asian server are still mild, better check EU and NA (specially on EU when they release KM bb and RN ship). its a complete shit storm.

Well I don't know about EU or NA.. I never wanna know, But I'm just saying stop making Post outta pure anger... You can rant no one is stopping them even I never said in my initial post saying stop ranting forever.... I just want them to make it somewhat sensible and some humor added to it... other forum members will also try to understand what you're saying rather than try to shut you out totally.......

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

*cough* detonation *cough* Fun mechanics

Anyway Rants or pointless thread are still a feedback or a disscussion someday I might get tired of it but its still something to read of what individuals think.

Detonation is not really a thing.. and man I must say you enjoy it right...:teethhappy:

Yeah.. to understand how incompetent they are right??? :trollface:.... Just kidding.. 

Thing is Ranting is good It is something that makes us feel better.... even I've ranted no denying in that..... But I never made a rant out of pure anger or just a senseless rant.....

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

[TDA]
Alpha Tester
1,706 posts
7,273 battles

I often wonder what goes through peoples minds when think that multidollar decisions are going to made on the basis of their post.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

its fun when it's happen to your enemies :P

exactly, i can't stop giggling whenever i detonated enemy dd. if i can detonate an IJN BB sitting on the back of the fleet snipping then it would be the most satisfying feeling.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

its fun when it's happen to your enemies :P

Lol MikuChrome enjoys even if his teammates detonate..... 

I often wonder what goes through peoples minds when think that multidollar decisions are going to made on the basis of their post.

Lol?I didn't actually get you there....

205 posts
11,864 battles

Heh I always wonder what goes through people minds when they do questionable things in battle.

We humans sure are unpredictable.

Edit about Detonation: I actually hate it to my guts, its just there's nothing I can do about it because people love it as well so might as well enjoy it.

Edited by MikuChrome

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Heh I always wonder what goes through people minds when they do questionable things in battle.

We humans sure are unpredictable.

Edit about Detonation: I actually hate it to my guts, its just there's nothing I can do about it because people love it as well so might as well enjoy it.

Lol Talking about unpredictable and questionable things in a battle you know me... xD I malfunction a lot....

Detonation :- But.... But..... You always say "fun"...... T-T

525 posts
7,946 battles

The only time i hate Detonation is in ranked, i said it countless times that detonation should be removed from ranked

99 posts
1,653 battles

When everybody is complaining it usually means that it's balanced ok, would be nice if people would put those threads in feedback though.

Also I really hate detonation since this supposedly a game of skill it makes no sense to have that mechanic.

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
469 posts
9,975 battles

There was a point in the forum where ranting was kinda fun and people took it in a funny manner... Now-a-days It is just pure hate towards other players or the company itself. Don't you think this needs to stop.....

For example CVs Nerf and Buff...... asked by other classes (DDs CAs or mostly BBs) where some members don't even add sense to their arguments...... Just because you cannot playing against it doesn't mean it needs to change think as a whole community.... not just be selfish and just post pure hate towards them.....

BBs players asking for DD nerf Seriously??? You can kill DD easily you need to good aim to get them at point not like your shells have rainbow arcs or something.... and to counter DD's torpedoes a big problem to you....So... let me ask you, why do you go to a place where DD has more advantage??? Why don't you start staying with team rather than thinking you're unstoppable and rushing DD prone areas... 

Then CVs asking for AA nerf...... Just stop.... You're already doing better than other classes you don't need to ask anything..... It is not CVs who are bad they are players who are playing them wrong..... USN CVs are a bit underpowered yes but IJN DDs are underpowered as well.... doesn't mean they cannot do anything... If a ship has good AA then don't get near it play tactically there are other ships which have not so good AA go for them.... 

I don't see a CA player or DD player asking Nerf or Buff to the other classes?? why they deal with it....

Sometimes When you got out classed by other classes then question your skill rather than questioning game mechanics.....It helps you got get better...

If you wanna argue about something Just play the other class get knowledge about it and then ask for Nerf or Buff.....

If you want to rant go ahead just make it sensible and agreeable... Rather than making  a rant out of pure anger...

I uh... made some Bismarck is OP rant :trollface:

Super Tester
3,932 posts
4,204 battles

SEA forum ranters are lightweights.  Try some of the old school WOT NA/EU/(and RU if you can understand it.

Most of the rants never seem to follow the rule of "don't type angry"   Some sit back and add measured, rational and calm comments, but these are the exceptions.  Those threads normaly result in some good feedback.  The former just get salt or triggered meme's and cartoons.   (Its still fun).

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

Super Tester
7,788 posts
8,043 battles

I still remember the NA guy ranting about getting killed by torps and said it is from IJN DDs and they are OP bla bla... then he posted the screenshots of eating torps... but to everyone's surprise, there was no IJN DD in enemy team. LoL.

That's how stupid NA rants are.

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,952 battles

I agree that some rants are acceptable and even help Dev team to reconsider the balance,

but some are over ridiculous level,

and even Disgu...can I say this?

[TDA]
Alpha Tester
1,706 posts
7,273 battles

Lol?I didn't actually get you there....

This game is a multimillion dollar business.

Decisions involving gameplay, especially big decisions, are not made lightly.

Because wrong decisions are costly.

So, when they are made, it's as a result of research, development and consultation

Done by pros in their field.

And it takes time. And time is money.

Then along comes a player who is having a bad time with (insert game mechanic) and instantly expects to have it changed to his/her liking.

In fact, more than one player, hundreds of them. All with different ideas.

Every idea costs money to implement. 

And for a business to remain successful it can't waste time/money following up on hundreds of half-baked opinions.

And some people think that just because they type something into this forum, suddenly everyone at WG HQ is going to stop what they're doing and seriously consider some misinformed crusty old post. 

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

If they can't rant up here, they'll just flood the chatbox in-game. I remember there was a guy who ranted about IJN DDs rebalance and asked why the new Mutsuki was so underpowered (while i checked his stat and saw that he didn't even have a Mutsuki at that time). And after some explaining from me and others, he proceed to say that he spent 500$ for WoWs so WG should listen to him and "free players" don't have any rights to talk to him (really m8? Those are the kind of players that MMO community hates).

Some people think that if they spent lots of money for the game, they can say and do whatever they want and give no respect to other "free players" who is obviously better than him without buying lots of premium ships and free exp'd all the way to Edinburgh without a single match in any other RN CLs :facepalm: