Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Unraveler

A New Low - Co-Op Horror

20 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,452 battles

With my mighty Bismarck and elegant Admiral Hipper both rocking an impressive 40% win rate, I figured I couldn't get any worse at this game. How young and naive I was. Never dreaming that the bots of Co-Op would rise up to teach me and my Mikasa a lesson. A painful, soul-crushing lesson.

Yes, I lost a Co-Op match in Mikasa. She was taken out swiftly and without error by a yoloing Storozhevoi. The crazed bot DD simply charged straight up to me, avoiding my pitiful one-turret volley (well, more accurate to say the shells avoided the target - Mikasa captains know what I'm saying). My fate was sealed, but I was yet to realise it.

I'll just turn hard in to the Destroyer, maybe cop one or two torps on the nose, and slip between the rest, I thought. Mikasa turned, managing to keep her bow pointed at the treacherous enemy bot which was now at point-blank range and displaying a full broadside. Even at this late stage I remained unaware of the actual peril I was in.

Range: 0.5 km. Finally, I see the torpedo alert warning. Three torpedo wakes in a spread that isn't even half the width of Mikasa's meaty girth. Immediately followed by another wave of three - and another. All nine torpedoes plow into my bow and send me straight to the bottom, while my teammates (only three of which are real players) proceed to sink in a steamroll victory for the bot team.

I have brought dishonour to the Seaman Warrior Temple and great shame to my family. Unable to defeat a team of bots, there is no hope for redemption. Only revenge. Brutal, merciless revenge on those filthy automatons.

Aside from that, Co-Op is quite fun.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Those Bots seem to have streaks of Genius at times lol 

And then they hug islands for a week or two.

Edit: Wait, that's almost like they're real players... Skynet? Is that you?

Edited by Retia

496 posts
4,163 battles

bots only charge ahead its best to kite like icy_pheonix said

else u can just torpedo beats, but that is onlky in cruiser or DDs (pheonix + / tenryuu +)

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,281 posts

You can always lose PvE matches depending on how your teammates play.

But playing the Mikasa, what did you expect?

It is a museum ship for a reason..........

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

lol, thats a good story! Would love to have seen that reply.

low tier Ruskie DD whilst not having the torp range, once in range, the number they can send at you.....

:hide_turtle:

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,824 posts
4,095 battles

As in they are aggressive? 

I've seen a whole horde of enemy DD's come up the channels in Solomon Islands and Two Brothers.  They get off enough torps to get our DDs and then cut the team in two.  If a player is new and not willing to take a beating the bots overwhelm the maps centres and push on.  Its funny to watch.

Super Tester
7,512 posts
7,978 battles

As in they are aggressive? 

I've seen a whole horde of enemy DD's come up the channels in Solomon Islands and Two Brothers.  They get off enough torps to get our DDs and then cut the team in two.  If a player is new and not willing to take a beating the bots overwhelm the maps centres and push on.  Its funny to watch.

Ye, two brothers... when I play bot and its two brothers, I just camp in front of the channel. Some people yell at me "What are you doing there", I'm like, meh , go on, I need to do damage :D

[KGHSF]
3,203 posts
6,023 battles

I got trolled by bots 

Smaller ship going to ram like the mad men

Edited by THAI_THIEF

Sign in to follow this