Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Jeruk_Swag

HOW WAS THIS A CITADEL?

34 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

lol most of IJN CA citadel are on the back part. (from the smoke stack to her guns) they are really vulnerable on plunging fire on those area as be careful and try not to get hit on those part.

i got citadel before by 1 yamato shell on that part, it really hurts and i cant even repair the damage because it was citadel damage.

Edited by yansuki

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

lol most of IJN CA citadel are on the back part. (from the smoke stack to her guns) they are really vulnerable on plunging fire on those area as be careful and try not to get hit on those part.

i got citadel before by 1 yamato shell on that part, it really hurts and i cant even repair the damage because it was citadel damage.

Actually, all cruisers with repair party can heal 33% of citadel damage. BBs only get to heal 10%. UKCL gets to heal 50% (effectively same as normal pen).

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

Actually, all cruisers with repair party can heal 33% of citadel damage. BBs only get to heal 10%. UKCL gets to heal 50% (effectively same as normal pen).

well i still choose not to repair it since there are barely any HP to repair. most of the time i save them for fire damage.

496 posts
4,163 battles

hahahaha u get citadel even pointing your bow forward, cuz the shells just penetrated everything above your citadel and hits it.......

remember you are in a cruiser...... even some german BB get citadel or heavy damage cuz deck armor....

1,386 posts
8,216 battles

Great, now battleships aren't even allowed to citadel a cruiser at about 12km as it seems.

I once citadeled a Bismarck bowing off at me with my Tirpitz in ranked, probably hitting the turret. And I wasn't reported, and I didn't see a post complaining about Tirpitz being so OP and should be nerfed.

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,452 battles

Some people might make a tasteless joke about your soft, bulbous flanks being penetrated by a large barrel, but I certainly won't. Because I'm classy.

[ASALT]
[ASALT]
9 posts
4,916 battles

Unless you have the flag that gives back 20% health so in total you get 30% HP given to your ships total health.

331 posts
17,051 battles

easy large caliber  AP  is able to citadel CA.CL from any angle because of overmatching the bow and stern armor. 25 mm of stern armor = all shells larger than 14.07 inch will overmatch and go through the stern..

All the BBs above T7 except the sharnhorst could over match 25 mm.

Sign in to follow this