Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
THAI_THIEF

I wanna know that how to save ARP ships from removing

24 comments in this topic

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Read the patchnotes again, slowly

We removed the Yokosuka Port from the game client and all its features will be replaced with a special filter in the ship carousel. 

If the player had the Yokosuka Port selected before the update was released, then this filter will be enabled by default. 

If this filter is enabled, all relevant effects and features, including special voiceovers, ship icons in the carousel and in battle, exterior appearance of ARPEGGIO ships will remain unchanged. In fact, only the Yokosuka Port itself will be removed from the ARPEGGIO content in the game.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

only the Yokosuka Port itself will be removed from the ARPEGGIO content in the game.

because WG need to made Haifuri version of Yokosuka port in 2017

[KGHSF]
3,207 posts
6,043 battles

Read the patchnotes again, slowly

We removed the Yokosuka Port from the game client and all its features will be replaced with a special filter in the ship carousel. 

If the player had the Yokosuka Port selected before the update was released, then this filter will be enabled by default. 

If this filter is enabled, all relevant effects and features, including special voiceovers, ship icons in the carousel and in battle, exterior appearance of ARPEGGIO ships will remain unchanged. In fact, only the Yokosuka Port itself will be removed from the ARPEGGIO content in the game.

Just find a special filter in the ship carousel.  Should I ?:unsure:

[KGHSF]
3,207 posts
6,043 battles

premium time?

500 dous 3 day premium and x5 exp crew boosters

I need some WOWS too but I ....have only once

Edited by THAI_THIEF

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

you can keep it for your self.

start a WOT account and activate it

premium time works both WOT and WOWS

[KGHSF]
3,207 posts
6,043 battles

you can keep it for your self.

start a WOT account and activate it

premium time works both WOT and WOWS

I'm not sure about premium and doubloons there could use both of it too? I have WOT but I just play tutorial 
Edited by THAI_THIEF

Video Contributor
2,264 posts
10,789 battles

I'm not sure about premium and doubloons there could use both of it too? I have WOT but I just play tutorial 

premium account can use together but Gold and doubloon can't use together

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

just redeem it on your account.. the premium time is carried over.

premium account can use together but Gold and doubloon can't use together

yeah.

about Gold in WoT, well keep it.. keep it until you get 2.500, then you can use it to buy 1 month premium time that can be used in WoWs too

also new player in WoT will do mission that gave another 3 days of premium time

51 posts
7,105 battles

Since we're on the topic of ARP ships, wasn't it that players who has the Yokosuka Port selected are the only ones who could see the other players using ARP ships? When the Yokosuka Port is gone, will the same be true when we select that special filter in the carousel? Or would everyone see that someone is using an ARP ship?

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Since we're on the topic of ARP ships, wasn't it that players who has the Yokosuka Port selected are the only ones who could see the other players using ARP ships? When the Yokosuka Port is gone, will the same be true when we select that special filter in the carousel? Or would everyone see that someone is using an ARP ship?

i think it will work the same.

(if you turn it on, you can se yours and others in teh game. but if you turn it off, all ARP will shown as normal Kongo class/Myoko class/Takao class)

[CLAY]
57 posts
5,127 battles

What I dont understand is why they gotta remove the port tho....it doesnt have anything to do with Haifuri or smth.

Space/slot aint the problem....

What is~?

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

What I dont understand is why they gotta remove the port tho....it doesnt have anything to do with Haifuri or smth.

What is~?

Haifuri have same name...

Alpha Tester
33 posts
2,108 battles

What is~?

Because the rights to use it cost's money and that time is up plus Haifuri has the same for a port I believe.

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

What is~?

cuz Haifuri MC school was Yokosuka Girl's Marine High School and probably yokosuka will be used as port for haifuri

YPgmJI5.png

[KGHSF]
3,207 posts
6,043 battles

just redeem it on your account.. the premium time is carried over.

yeah.

about Gold in WoT, well keep it.. keep it until you get 2.500, then you can use it to buy 1 month premium time that can be used in WoWs too

also new player in WoT will do mission that gave another 3 days of premium time

ER............... Tomorrow what am I gonna do.............. ?

!@#$%^ I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY PT BUT I REDEEM THE WOT CODE *SCREAM*

Sign in to follow this