Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
silenthunter19944

Main Battery Modification 1 vs Auxiliary Armanent Modification 1 for NC ?

4 comments in this topic

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

Hi all, I've been noticing that there are many CV missions right now, which leads to a lot of CV participating in battles... However, being the hyper aggressive player that I am, I tend to be at the frontline all the time and soak up HE shells, which ultimately, destroys most of AA. So is it worth replacing main battery mod 1 for aux turret mod 1 ?

I intend to keep my AA turrets alive because I see a lot more CV now and I intend to use my AA spec NC to its full potential

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
465 posts
9,889 battles

Yes it might be viable especially since your AA comes from quad bofors that can be easily destroyed by DD HE. However you have to beware about bowtanking a BB as it might destroy your front turret.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

Hi all, I've been noticing that there are many CV missions right now, which leads to a lot of CV participating in battles... However, being the hyper aggressive player that I am, I tend to be at the frontline all the time and soak up HE shells, which ultimately, destroys most of AA. So is it worth replacing main battery mod 1 for aux turret mod 1 ?

I intend to keep my AA turrets alive because I see a lot more CV now and I intend to use my AA spec NC to its full potential

tbh its not worth it. if you are on front it means you take lots of shot from BB AP. without turret mod 1 they can easily knock your guns and take longer time to repair, knock out guns that take AP shot can get destroyed.

NC is not slow bb, she can still keep up with cruiser that help defend against enemy planes.

Sign in to follow this