Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

2 questions about CV play please

4 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

With the new current CV challenge I have decided to get my 2 T4 CV's out of mothballs to play in co op mode but I have encountered 2 problems that I need help with please.

1. How do I zoom in to my CV so as to enable full speed and bearing of my choice? 

2. With fighters, if I enable a strafing run but change my mind I cannot seem to cancel the order, by this I mean that if I select any aircraft, fighter/bomber/ torp bomber, the manual drop icon appears all the time.

I know these are key binding issues yet I cannot find the appropriate ones in the settings menu. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. 

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,858 battles

1. You can always click some place and press W twice, but if you insist in controlling it like surface ships, press 1 and then Z.

2. I don't know the issue you are talking about, maybe your alt button jammed?

563 posts
4,686 battles

1. You dont need to zoom in to control your ship. But if you do want to look 3rd person in your ship press 1 and Z

2. You can cancel it before your plane enter the dotted circle. After that and the strafing runs turn orange, you can't cancel it.

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

1. You can just press 1 and press where you want to go using the standard view, just like how you use auto navi on a surface ship.

You can also use minimap

If you want to go camera view on your "flat" deck, press 1 and then Z

2.check if your alt key is jammed

Sign in to follow this