Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

2 questions about CV play please

4 comments in this topic

[HK]
753 posts
8,965 battles

With the new current CV challenge I have decided to get my 2 T4 CV's out of mothballs to play in co op mode but I have encountered 2 problems that I need help with please.

1. How do I zoom in to my CV so as to enable full speed and bearing of my choice? 

2. With fighters, if I enable a strafing run but change my mind I cannot seem to cancel the order, by this I mean that if I select any aircraft, fighter/bomber/ torp bomber, the manual drop icon appears all the time.

I know these are key binding issues yet I cannot find the appropriate ones in the settings menu. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. 

[ATLAS]
[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
480 posts
11,176 battles

1. You can always click some place and press W twice, but if you insist in controlling it like surface ships, press 1 and then Z.

2. I don't know the issue you are talking about, maybe your alt button jammed?

• Cool 1

[LEAK]
563 posts
4,686 battles

1. You dont need to zoom in to control your ship. But if you do want to look 3rd person in your ship press 1 and Z

2. You can cancel it before your plane enter the dotted circle. After that and the strafing runs turn orange, you can't cancel it.

• Cool 1

[LUOMU]
ST Hopeful
1,403 posts
10,069 battles

1. You can just press 1 and press where you want to go using the standard view, just like how you use auto navi on a surface ship.

You can also use minimap

If you want to go camera view on your "flat" deck, press 1 and then Z

2.check if your alt key is jammed

Sign in to follow this