You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Togo1986

option to report intentional teamkiller

9 comments in this topic

6 posts
5,273 battles

I think there should be option to report intentional teamkiller. There are only option to report bot, misbehave in chat but there is no option to report intentional teamkiller. There is a co-op battle in Fault line map and started at 12:50 13/12/2016. There was a guy named [content removed] playing as Belfast. He was on my team and he shot at me when I was trying evasive manoeuvre under rain of fire from enemy. he then claimed that I blocked his shots and calling me a fool. I then told him I was trying to evade and asked him that what else I could do under such circumstance. He didnt answer then he shot at me again and again I just escaped the death zone from enemy fire. I asked him the reason then he told me "I can send you back to the port, [content removed]" (wow, someone has a Chinese name as [content removed] calling other [content removed]?). This time, I returned fires so we both exchanged fire and then we both received teamkilling penalty and it keep going until the penalty sunk my Kirov.

Am I the victim here? Isnt this penalty unfair for me? Why do I have to get the same penalty with him? Unfortunately, I wasnt recording the battle so I cant attach it here.

Naming and shaming. Post edited, user warned.

Do not under any circumstances shoot your team mates or return fire. The TK Penalty system is automated, and does not discriminate.

~amade

Edited by amade

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I think it better be integrate in game report option since - Bot, Play poorly and bad behavior in chat is not enough to describe some action to begin with :D:D:D 

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

496 posts
4,169 battles

if only we could report division mate for being salty , name calling etc........

compliments is obvious to prevent farming dem points i guess you could say that...

but reporting for "really" bad situation where your div mate just went around scolding, salt etc....