You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Aaditya_AJ

After Soo Much PAIN! Finally!

36 comments in this topic

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

First of All I wanna Thank WG for Putting up Discounts on Ships from Every Tree..... Which Enabled me to spend some(Huge amount) of credits which I earned by grinding.....

Really the guy who came up with Discounts idea needs to be applauded.... Because peasants like me(Ofc in game and I don't really wanna spend real money) cannot actually afford ships above T7.... Lot of you players were really asking me to play in T8 and above thing is I don't really wanna lose credits... I just wanna be in a grind were I update my port time to time..... This season of discounts....

I bought these.....

1. Hosho

2. Langley(Don't get scared I won't ruin lower tiers with my poor CV skills they're just for co-op)

3. Skipped Emerald and got Leander(Thanks to WG because I got 50k free xp from SC)

4. Shchors Upgraded it(again thanks to WG because of 50k I got)

5. Pensacola

6. Nurnberg(Well I need to get Yorck so yeah I'll be grinding this detonation magnet)

7. Caledon (Sold It to get Danae in the initial grind)

8. Konig (Sold it to get Gneisenau in the initial grind)

9. Furutaka (Sold it long back because of me being noob)

10. Kirov (had to sell it for Benson)

11. Konigsberg (Just because German AP FTW)
12. Well Kiev (yeah I know I sold it before because I was frustated)...

13. Bayern (Yup me being an Idiot and selling ships when i got frustrated)

This could happen because WG's discount system.... 

THANK YOU WG.......

And What have you bought in this discount season???? I really wanna know.....

Thanks again WG I bought Nicolas :D

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Not yet, but i think i will buy Furutaka :D, well said btw i will +1 as soon as i open my laptop :)

Well You should buy it now i think Discount ends in like 6 hrs...

I bought me self hatred. I just got Kiev the day before the discount.....

Yeah I know how it feels I bought Bismarck and Amagi right a day before WG announced they'll give discounts..... both costed me 22Mil(Only stock)    (T-T)

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

Meanwhile, as I sit on my 430k free xp, wondering  what I should do with it.... 

I'm waiting for tier 8s and above to be on sale... Christmas is coming soon WG.... Thank you in advance. 

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Meanwhile, as I sit on my 430k free xp, wondering  what I should do with it.... 

I'm waiting for tier 8s and above to be on sale... Christmas is coming soon WG.... Thank you in advance. 

You know there wont be any discounts upon Research XP right????...

AH SHITE!!!!!! Now I don't have anything to buy Fredrich Der Grosse ....... And here we go again With My Credits Grind................. (T-T) Now it is  21 Million......

Please WG give Meh 20 Mil Supa Containah!!!!! 

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

It's the free xp that don't need to be converted with doubloons hehe... I'm getting very near to Benson. Love the Mahan to bits. 

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

It's the free xp that don't need to be converted with doubloons hehe... I'm getting very near to Benson. Love the Mahan to bits. 

No. no. no...... What I meant was you could unlock ships with free xp and then wait for WG to give discounts.... Or you've already unlocked them idk........ 

Mahan..... I loved it.... I don't know when I asked people for advice they said It was kinda bad T7 ship...... and here I'm finding Kiev to be hard and Mahan being good...

nothing haha

not bother unlocking ships anymore

Lol Once I get to T8 ships and Have them in port I'll stop bothering about T9 and T10s..... I don't know I'm still too noob to play in the complex world of High tier Meta....

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I buy Orlan, Black Swan and also Dresden.. yay for discount!!!!! 

i got around 38.000 worth of discount :P

orlan was sold because i need slot for mutsuki and minekaze
black swan jus tfor testing

and dresden just for gathering 500exp. will be sold again after the discount periode over.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

I buy Orlan, Black Swan and also Dresden.. yay for discount!!!!! 

i got around 38.000 worth of discount :P

orlan was sold because i need slot for mutsuki and minekaze

black swan jus tfor testing

and dresden just for gathering 500exp. will be sold again after the discount periode over.

Dude!!!!!! stop clubbing embryos..... Or seriously I'll start calling you Embryo Clubber!!!!

Thought about getting Gneisenau(I really enjoyed the ship) and Yorck and Myoko and………

But in the end I just bought Langley for PvE missions…

Lol You cannot decide just like me I think...... I almost get confused which ship to buy and buy a ship i hate the most....... But hey Atleast It was Langley.....(Best T4 CV)

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Dude!!!!!! stop clubbing embryos..... Or seriously I'll start calling you Embryo Clubber!!!!

check my proofile. i used it in Coop.

unless you have problem i club the BOT?

and like i tld u, the tier 1 is full of exerience player who have 2.000 battle.more than you are :P

https://asia.warships.today/vehicle/4188976592/Orlan

Edited by XP_On

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

nothing, anyone wanted to donate so i can have the my izumo research yamato? it's xtmas hahahaha

Ask WG nicely and they might give you 20 Mil container.... I mean it is not Impossible....

thanks to discounts i bought :

Kongo

Hosho

Shiratsuyu

Akatsuki

Mutsuki

Hatsuharu

Cool man...... I see that you love IJN DD line Or lets say Whole IJN Tree :D

check my proofile. i used it in Coop.

unless you have problem i club the BOT?

and like i tld u, the tier 1 is full of exerience player who have 2.000 battle.more than you are :P

https://asia.warships.today/vehicle/4188976592/Orlan

Why are you clubbing Bots!!!!!....... Poor bot even get beat up by newbie players....... 

#BotLivesDoesMatter

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Why are you clubbing Bots!!!!!....... Poor bot even get beat up by newbie players....... 

#BotLivesDoesMatter

*xpon kick AJ from his contact list.

you BOT lover!!!

Edited by XP_On