Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sammuell

How about a new tree

20 comments in this topic

450 posts
7,896 battles

I have an idea, and I don't know if it is fun or stupid, so I decode to post here first instead.

The new tree the came into my mind is the "WG tree". The ships in this tree would be designed by players. To submit a design, players has to draw a blue print and submit to WG. Then WG will decide the thickness of the armor and the caliber of the guns.

Anyone think it would work? Or it would be one of the idea that will end up in the rubbish bin?

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

imagine how many submission will end up in recycle bin for being too op or being too impossible... or some of he submission can even float? well, real talk, i think wg is still busy making more ships and will probably ignore the submitted tech tree making

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Might be fun and interesting as part of community contest and such, but i think priority now is to get full tech tree of Royal Navy out and imagine German carrier later on :D:D:D

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

I have an idea, and I don't know if it is fun or stupid, so I decode to post here first instead.

The new tree the came into my mind is the "WG tree". The ships in this tree would be designed by players. To submit a design, players has to draw a blue print and submit to WG. Then WG will decide the thickness of the armor and the caliber of the guns.

Anyone think it would work? Or it would be one of the idea that will end up in the rubbish bin?

I think it would work but with like them being in a seperate battle mode Like Custom Battle mode where everyplayer can choose like you said ships designed by other players.

I'd like to see them. Why not???

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

i will make a cruiser tree with DD like 0mm armor low HP but with DD-like concealment and good guns with high RPM and smoke and best AA in game with radar and hydro. Oh, we have Minotaur already? Ok time to make another one.

Edited by Deicide

440 posts
3,379 battles

Pretty sure what will happen is lots of ships that will be like tankenstein from blitz where it's REALLY ANNOYING TO KILL

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

My ship will be a submarine that can anchor drop.

Not only that, it also have 40km torps and jet fighters.

And as mentioned above, the crew will be girly girls that do not instill any fear whatsoever into the enemy.

110 posts
1,474 battles

This is how it would end up.   Imagine this scene with short skirts and young girls sitting in the car.

Short skirts and young women? Done. Short skirts and young anime girls? Gtfo. 

While it is an interesting idea, I agree with those that said it will just be full of op and broken designs. Also I doubt if WG really wants to make the huge time investment it would take to sort the wheat from the chaff so to speak. 

341 posts
4,020 battles

The whole idea won't ever work as stated here, but if, and if, in a one in a billion occasion that anyone else ever sees this once the majority of activity on this thread is over occurs, I'd like a battleship with maybe only 6 686mm guns with relatively slow shells, poor reload, mediocre armour and near a square kilometre of dispersion, the major strength being that the massive shell detonates any ship it hits.

Sign in to follow this