Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Harugumo

Why Haifuri & Appregio Collaboration but not Kancolle?

44 comments in this topic

634 posts
6,218 battles

Dont get me wrong haifuri and appregio fans I do like arp ships.

(if i dont like it i wouldn't be spending like 100 battles in muh arp kongo with 62% WR)

But I wonders, from a 'brings new player point of view' why doesn't WoWs has a collab with kancolle instead of these?

Cause in my opinion, kancolle has a much much bigger playerbase /fanbase than Haifuri and Appregio combined.And much more ships to work with as well

A collaboration with Kodokawa on Kancolle would potentially introduce MUCH more new players.

Heck just look at servers' forums:

This is just the peak of the iceberg, we already got so many kancolle players playing wows, and a collaboration sounds just about right to me

NA:http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/31187-kantai-collection-discussion-thread-kai/

Asia:http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/8788-let-us-share-all-weve-got-about-kantai-collection/

EU:http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/64147-favorite-shipgirl-kancolle-and-arpeggio-of-blue-steel-too/

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

because kancolle features anthropomorphize ship instead of really ship, while Arpeggio and the other series who i don't wanted to name actually feature real ship.

Edited by yansuki

634 posts
6,218 battles

because kancolle features anthropomorphize ship instead of really ship, while Arpeggio and the other series who i don't wanted to name actually feature real ship.

It still works :hiding:Just insert kancolle voice to the ships and kanmusu as captains and u will get all the weebs  playing the game

440 posts
3,379 battles

If you're asking for ships than its going to be quite something because kancolle's ships aren't real ships, they're hooman girls with armaments and parts of certain ships. So either wargaming makes the collab as ships with the girls as skins or I dont know how will wargaming pull this off

or maybe put them on the deck like seagal on the MO

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

It still works :hiding:Just insert kancolle voice to the ships and kanmusu as captains and u will get all the weebs  playing the game

how are you going to create in game even featuring KC then? :hmm:

671 posts
1,508 battles

Playing a mission just for voices, doesn't sound nice. The only reason I want to play these ARP missions is because, free ships....

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

wait they did?

That what i heard and the franchise it self already well known and making lots of profits (licensed for Anime, Movie, Toys, PS Vita Game, Arcade Game, Concert and many more to come) why bother collaboration if they didnt get an advantage deal right ?

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

112 posts
5,463 battles

Oh god... There are more cartoons of little girls dressed up as ships??

The ARP things were enough to attract that demographic. Let's focus on the actual theme of the game some more - it would be nice if there were some missions with rewards of actual ships for a change. 

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Oh god... There are more cartoons of little girls dressed up as ships??

The ARP things were enough to attract that demographic. Let's focus on the actual theme of the game some more - it would be nice if there were some missions with rewards of actual ships for a change. 

For some player is their reason to actually come and play this game and WG want more of those players :D:D:D

Sign in to follow this