Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
silenthunter19944

When North Carolina trolls Midway

6 comments in this topic

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

shot-16.12.12_09.35.46-0800_zpszdbi5s5p.

shot-16.12.12_09.35.59-0729_zps5ypbm2yz.

Just got AFT this morning and got thrown  into a tier 10 match with 2 Midways.
I was by myself on one side of the map and Midway attacked me. I thought that I was doomed by his planes started shredding the moment I clicked on them (for MAA)
The result is the Midway got pissed and tried to attack me 2 more times before giving up :D.
He eventually got attacked by a Zao on my team and I slapped 3 citadels into the side of his ship from 18 km

AA spec NC can troll the Midway now, doesn't the Midway also have the tankiest planes as well ? :trollface: 

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

this ship give me PTSD back in CBT. i'm on tier VIII lexinton with another IX USN CV and we try to reset the our base cap that is being capped by North calorina. we lost most of our plane before we can even touch her.

her AA is way more scary than yamato or Iowa.

today she still a AA monster. (sadly i'm stuck on colorado)

Super Tester
7,585 posts
8,005 battles

The midway player was scrub no doubt. If you go for NC, you have to go straight, doing it in minimum possible time, preferably approach from bow or stern, not from the sides, you will lose almost all on the way back, you just have to make sure you dont spend a millisecond more than necessary over the ship. In that case you can still drop a good number of those huge bombs.

Super Tester
7,585 posts
8,005 battles

this ship give me PTSD back in CBT. i'm on tier VIII lexinton with another IX USN CV and we try to reset the our base cap that is being capped by North calorina. we lost most of our plane before we can even touch her.

her AA is way more scary than yamato or Iowa.

today she still a AA monster. (sadly i'm stuck on colorado)

Well, Iowa has same AA as NC, unless you slap that 3rd upgrade slot AA mod for absolute LuLs

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,044 battles

AA-spec NC will shoot down some Midway planes but usually no more than 5-6 in an approach; a stack will deal a good 45k from a 212 and prolly 50k if its a 113 stack.

Sign in to follow this