Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Blitz_Krieg_13

getting dc'ed every time I play around 7pm

9 comments in this topic

13 posts
2,835 battles

every time my clock reaches 7pm my ping goes from -35 to a large amount currently 4k plus ping hate this and ruins the game and others any coincidence here? I mean how would you know if this will be your ping?

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,416 battles

every time my clock reaches 7pm my ping goes from -35 to a large amount currently 4k plus ping hate this and ruins the game and others any coincidence here? I mean how would you know if this will be your ping?

Maybe you should talk to your ISP first, have latency and P/L issue from time to time since playing this game. Also ISP reply faster than WoWs service center
Edited by R3negade

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

Everytime I play at 5pm-11pm time I disconnect 4 out of 10 games, 3 of which I never come back in time. If everybody's fine, then it means it's your ISP, such as mine, and nothing we can do about it.

110 posts
1,474 battles

How long does this go on for?

Do you have anything on your pc scheduled to happen (ie- programs looking to download updates) at this time?

I have everything for manual updates, and just encountered this problem. No disconnect, but I spent half a match with standard 90 ping and the next half bouncing between 700-1400. I could handle additional lead, biggest problem was getting server to recognise when I could fire. And of course the delay in rudder shift and enemy shells, dunno if it cost the match but it would have been closer. I signed out and try sign in again, hopefully will fix it.

I use nbn broadband via Telstra, located in Aus. Do any of you other laggers use same?

Edit: now unstable ping of 60-200. Still a lot better though

Edited by TechnoGore

1,107 posts
7,844 battles

I got high ping on those hours.

-150 to -200 as opposed to ussual -30 /-50

but its still mostly playable

its combination of peak hours, i suppose

Sign in to follow this