Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Yularen

Thanks a lot for ARP mission WG

14 comments in this topic

[BMRSF]
373 posts
2,517 battles

i want to say thanks to WG for making Arp event and ships, because from that event i can try ships that i didn't have, maybe there are other players that hate this event because of: colorfull ships, the ships can't be sold, the stat are same with normal Kongo and Myoko, and girlish sound when using ARP ships, for me this event is my chance to try many combination of commander skills so went i got Myoko and kongo later, i will know which Upgrades and commander skills that suit me the most, also thank you for the Takao, i never expected that you will give Takao (the atago leading class ship) for free :D, even though there is no Maya (no carnival :(, and i guess this is Maya reaction to WG :P )

ETy2vDgl.jpg

And There is some glitch with the commander ( i got 3 Iona, but hey it's ok since she was my favorite character in the anime :P ), the event really fun, from the mission i can also grind my ships, i can get Cleveland and Ranger because i want to complete the ARP mission, i heard the ARP event will be finished and will be replace with Haifuri next year, i hope the Haifuri event will be as good as ARP event, so once again thank you WG :) ooh and i want to ask after Haifuri can you colabs with Zipang? it was an old good military sci-fi Anime about modern ship that travel time to ww2 era (like movie Final countdown) :). here is some of the Zipang scene in ep 1:

That's all what i want to say keep it up to become the best WG :)

oSjlo8k.jpgssAz72Kl.png

P.S: also thanks for make me know of Arpeggio of blue steel anime with this event, the Arpeggio of blue steel was the first Anime that i like (i never like Anime before :D), then followed by Zipang and Haifuri, when WOWS said that they will colabs with this anime i really curious with it so i watch the Anime and i really like it (the same goes with Haifuri), :D

Edited by Admiral_Yularen

496 posts
4,166 battles

i want to say thanks to WG for making Arp event and ships, because from that event i can try ships that i didn't have, maybe there are other players that hate this event because of: colorfull ships, the ships can't be sold, the stat are same with normal Kongo and Myoko, and girlish sound when using ARP ships, for me this event is my chance to try many combination of commander skills so went i got Myoko and kongo later, i will know which Upgrades and commander skills that suit me the most, also thank you for the Takao, i never expected that you will give Takao (the atago leading class ship) for free :D, even though there is no Maya (no carnival :(, and i guess this is Maya reaction to WG :P )

ETy2vDgl.jpg

And There is some glitch with the commander ( i got 3 Iona, but hey it's ok since she was my favorite character in the anime :P ), the event really fun, from the mission i can also grind my ships, i can get Cleveland and Ranger because i want to complete the ARP mission, i heard the ARP event will be finished and will be replace with Haifuri next year, i hope the Haifuri event will be as good as ARP event, so once again thank you WG :) ooh and i want to ask after Haifuri can you colabs with Zipang? it was an old good military sci-fi Anime about modern ship that travel time to ww2 era (like movie Final countdown) :). That's all what i want to say keep it up to become the best WG :)

oSjlo8k.jpgssAz72Kl.png

P.S: also thanks for make me know of Arpeggio of blue steel anime with this event, the Arpeggio of blue steel was the first Anime that i like (i never like Anime before :D), then followed by Zipang and Haifuri, when WOWS said that they will colabs with this anime i really curious with it so i watch the Anime and i really like it (the same goes with Haifuri), :D

its hard to find people posting things related to zipang :honoring: salutations to you.

its a really good anime quite old too but has great action.

but my doubts are high usually i think the collaboration are to promote an anime but zipang well if its a remake why not :V

thanks to ARP missions i get to play Myoukou class instead of buying myself one... i actually played it abit before going mogami but i skipping it after a few games because i cant get used to the rear facing guns..

if ICY_PHEONIX is here 

you told me to play tier 7 to learn how to play tier 8 and above and criticize me for it. ( i think it was ages ago you might not remember)

i thank you for your opinion but its thanks to Atago i learn how to utilize my rear turrets on atago to learn how to play my myoukou... i may not be strong but sometimes things can't be learn by beating something straight ahead in a line..... diversion may help sometimes...

110 posts
1,474 battles

I don't really like the anime part of it and would like to be able to sell some of them (how many kongos do I need >.>) but I agree it was a good idea and something different. Also good that they give people opportunity to get atago, even if it can only be used by arp commanders.  Thumbs up 

Edited by TechnoGore

440 posts
3,379 battles

I'm glad that it gives me a free kongo (well, 4 of them), a ship that I love since the time I bought it, and I'm quite happy that it also gives me all 4 myoukou class ships to see and feel how it feels like sailing an ijn cruiser. I guess thanks to it I'm having second thoughts about the ijn cruiser line

But I'm sad that in the arp missions kongou's death star isn't available, only her battleship :(

I'm also sad that there's no "carnival dayo!"

It was fun while it lasted but here's to hoping the haifuri collab and future collabs will be fun and exciting like the arp missions :)

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Why you forget free Captain slots???

no.. free captain slot is for your old ARP commander . so actually you didnt get anything. it just that you dont need to buy more (the first time they mess up, the ARP commander takes your normal reserve slot)

and personally i have tooo many commander slot (16 free slot if i remember. i buy it with doubloon)

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

if ICY_PHEONIX is here 

you told me to play tier 7 to learn how to play tier 8 and above and criticize me for it. ( i think it was ages ago you might not remember)

i thank you for your opinion but its thanks to Atago i learn how to utilize my rear turrets on atago to learn how to play my myoukou... i may not be strong but sometimes things can't be learn by beating something straight ahead in a line..... diversion may help sometimes...

Awesome!

And you told me how to write better English, I haven't learnt that yet.

[_BST_]
[_BST_]
250 posts
12,839 battles

also i got lots of free port slot and credits.....

so thank you Wargaming

​And the opportunity to get the Haguro to complete my ship list.

However I now have three Haruna mental models and few clones of others so far.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

ARP Past mission  (Excel file)

if any of you want to know what kind of mess we going trough on the pass mission of ARP ....

the current mission is so easay.. just need to play play and paly.......

Edited by XP_On

Sign in to follow this