Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Changski

Pearl Harbor: Experienced Commander Challenge just got nerfed

16 comments in this topic

5 posts
6,061 battles

For those that were using the Pearl Harbor event to level your captains...they just nerfed it without telling anybody.  Originally it required you to just "Participate in a Match"...now its required to "Win a Battle".  Good job WG for changing the event in the middle of it....pathetic and complete garbage!!

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

Even if they did change it......is it that hard for you to win a battle? You'll just get it 50% of the time now :trollface:

Edited by ADM_dude_SG

5 posts
6,061 battles

So I guess you're okay when they change the requirements on you when they specifically state one thing but do something else....so if you're okay with that then more power to you, but its still crap and nobody else has stated the change....not even WG. 

496 posts
4,171 battles

i don't see the point of complaining as commader exp x2 is really good

just play in div with people that understand your gamestyle and will not salt you for every single thing you do..... your game will be far more enjoyable and wins will come easy.

110 posts
1,474 battles

Lol this topic is probably one (out of a large variety I am sure) of the reasons this game has a low player count. Someone has an issue, and the response is.. well it certainly isn't anything that could be called nice, helpful, or informative. I hope you can remember this and be so cavalier if/when a change occurs that negatively affects you.

Edit: some of the posts did contain some helpful suggestions. Some credit where it is due I guess

Edited by TechnoGore

5 posts
6,061 battles

If your fine with it then okay....nobody is being a "pussy" about anything...like I said earlier it was one way then they changed it without notification in the middle of the event.  Seems like you're all happy just being here regardless of anything even when they screw you over.

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

If your fine with it then okay....nobody is being a "pussy" about anything...like I said earlier it was one way then they changed it without notification in the middle of the event.  Seems like you're all happy just being here regardless of anything even when they screw you over.

how can changing something as measly as a free and easy event "screwing me over"?

496 posts
4,171 battles

actually it isnt that bad

you still get x2 commander exp not like x1.5 or 1.25 or lower.....

i got slightly upset whent ehy change arp myouko class to 20k but i understand.... for this case it amkes you want to win more and try you hardest to work with your team even if some of them arent strong or good at the game...

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

what you are seeing is the difference between the portal and the game. There are always mistakes on the portal, and as much as we try to find them and get them fixed, some get through.

Always go with what is in game, just use the portal for your rough guide as to what you have to do. 

Sign in to follow this