You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
XP_On

What you expect from a clan?

24 comments in this topic

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

So Guys.. and Girls....

The Clan Beta Testing already went for a while... some bug found, and some fixed while others might need to wait till after beta is over..

some of you join a clan... some even creating the clan.. and some is still looking for a clan that willing to accept a new member for that clan.

but i really want to hear what is clan in your opinion...

what need to happen in clan? what is your expectation?

what kind of event you hope happen with the clan?

example: getting a div mate to div and help u in grinding a new ship

or maybe someone who tutor u in game?

or maybe a training room to help coordinate better?

how to interact between clan member? 

would u do if there is someone u dont like in the clan ( clan leader decide who get invited, but it might be your arc enemies ) if then what would u do...

and also how to interact with other clan?

also about other clan.. should you act hostile against all other clan / only hostile against your sworn enemy clan? or maybe you act friendly to all of them?

Edited by XP_On

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Stein_Grenadier created [stein] but never play with his clanmates, instead he hug [POI]

Kek...

Back to the Topic :- (I'm in STEIN)

Like everyone has been saying Clan wars I'm waiting for it. But I don't really know didn't really get to know my clan members yet. Yes I've played with like 10-12 members but I don't know about others.

What needs to happen in clan?

I'd say it really needs an objective for itself to be in existence.

What is your expectation?

Nothing much other than making new friends.

What kind of event you hope happened in the clan?

Um... I don't know... can you explain the question?

how to interact between clan member? and also how to interact with other clan?

Easy, message them in-game if they like you or know you they will reply you. 

Message them maybe there needs to be a particular reason for interaction between clans. Right?

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

250 posts
13,136 battles

Well TBH I have no idea what the clan is all about?

because all the time I played a game I aim to play solo to complete my goal that aim to unlock all ships by grinding

AFAIK clans is some kind of competitive plays like I had seen as E-sport

As a former NF player I want to see some harbor defense mode (I heard this one before and this look cool:)

IDK if I have a chance to join one and stay being active since I'm a bit above potato level player :rolleyes: 

Edited by New_Horizontal

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

What kind of event you hope happened in the clan?

Um... I don't know... can you explain the question?

ah sorry for not making this clear, 

i mean do you have expectation by joining a clan? 

or maybe someone who tutor u in game

how to interact between clan member? and also how to interact with other clan?

i mean what would u do if there is someone u dont like in the clan ( clan leader decide who get invited, but it might be your arc enemies ) if then what would u do...

also about other clan.. should you act hostile against all other clan / only hostile against your sworn enemy clan? or maybe you act friendly to all of them?

the reason why i kinda ask this opinion because i kinda heard some player targeting to kill other player just because the target is in a clan that they hate.

example, all [sTEINS] member targeting [TEMPS] just because AJ hate XP_On 

this situation might already happening.. and if this continue.. the only way to solve it is following Shakespeare famous story.. the Romeo and Juliet :P

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

or maybe someone who tutor u in game

Hehe... Today just for example I met Hunt(I really cannot spell his name sorry :( ) In my first game and he was grinding for Clemson. So we divisioned and I found him to be a nice guy. I don't think we have that much of a communication going in the clan(not that i know of)(Or I might be hiding secrets xD). I don't need kinda of a tutor. I always will search for new friends.

i mean what would u do if there is someone u dont like in the clan ( clan leader decide who get invited, but it might be your arc enemies ) if then what would u do...

Well it is good to have arc rivals in same team or like we say clan. There will be this thirst to be superior over the other. If i had any I would try to give better performances than he does.

No, For me there are no Clans I hate so there is no reason for me being hostile to other clans. 

There is a problem with your question there may be you act friendly it is the same thing being hostile and acting friendly( as far as I'm concerned) but if i get a friendly talk from them I'll surely talk friendly to them.

the reason why i kinda ask this opinion because i kinda heard some player targeting to kill other player just because the target is in a clan that they hate.

example, all [sTEINS] member targeting [TEMPS] just because AJ hate XP_On 

this situation might already happening.. and if this continue.. the only way to solve it is following Shakespeare famous story.. the Romeo and Juliet 

Lol no Why would I hate you??? There is no reason for me to hate you. It is true that I hate some members here but I can assure that you're not one of them. And I don't think any clan member would do that like target another clan member just because one of their clan member hates another clan member. 

Lol I don't know about other clans and I particularly don't do that.

HERE I'M TALKING ABOUT MYSELF AND MY ANSWERS DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY CLAN OR IT'S MEMBERS.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

What you expect from a clan?

Friendship and family.

1kQudfa.jpg

Edited by Retia

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,360 battles

Hehe... Today just for example I met Hunt(I really cannot spell his name sorry :( ) In my first game and he was grinding for Clemson. So we divisioned and I found him to be a nice guy. I don't think we have that much of a communication going in the clan(not that i know of)(Or I might be hiding secrets xD). I don't need kinda of a tutor. I always will search for new friends.

Well it is good to have arc rivals in same team or like we say clan. There will be this thirst to be superior over the other. If i had any I would try to give better performances than he does.

No, For me there are no Clans I hate so there is no reason for me being hostile to other clans. 

There is a problem with your question there may be you act friendly it is the same thing being hostile and acting friendly( as far as I'm concerned) but if i get a friendly talk from them I'll surely talk friendly to them.

Lol no Why would I hate you??? There is no reason for me to hate you. It is true that I hate some members here but I can assure that you're not one of them. And I don't think any clan member would do that like target another clan member just because one of their clan member hates another clan member. 

Lol I don't know about other clans and I particularly don't do that.

HERE I'M TALKING ABOUT MYSELF AND MY ANSWERS DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY CLAN OR IT'S MEMBERS.

Since everyone know MeloMelonSoda is a Shimakaze lover, [POI] is getting hated and targeted aswell, I am considering a resign.

496 posts
4,163 battles

So Guys.. and Girls....

The Clan Beta Testing already went for a while... some bug found, and some fixed while others might need to wait till after beta is over..

some of you join a clan... some even creating the clan.. and some is still looking for a clan that willing to accept a new member for that clan.

but i really want to hear what is clan in your opinion...

what need to happen in clan? what is your expectation?

what kind of event you hope happen with the clan?

or maybe someone who tutor u in game?

how to interact between clan member? 

would u do if there is someone u dont like in the clan ( clan leader decide who get invited, but it might be your arc enemies ) if then what would u do...

and also how to interact with other clan?

I hope that in the future there will be clan wars or something like that, looking forward to that... the server maybe small but i hope this come to reality.

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

Clans? If only I can join a clan. No one wants me. :(

But seriously, guess it will be more or less like world of tanks. Global map with doubloons on the line, skirmishes/team battles for extra bonus/resources etc... That sort of stuff. 

412 posts
9,218 battles

Oh, i'm thinking about bounties now. Your clan target a guy or two from another clan, and you git extra xp/credits by damaging or killing targeted ship :P

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Since everyone know MeloMelonSoda is a Shimakaze lover, [POI] is getting hated and targeted aswell, I am considering a resign.

To clear it out I don't know what is happening. As far as I know your clan POI only consists of SuperUnicums. If I'm getting it right the top team in any game or place gets hate and love.

And What about Melo's love for Shima?? I don't really get it how it is linked to my answer to the topic.

525 posts
7,946 battles

I hear STEIN is being targeted by the chinese circles, and a couple days ago some guy said to focus fire on me cuz im in STEIN.

Weird huh?

Edited by Skooma

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,003 battles

I would like Clan objectives that can be achieved within a 3 man Division, make it useful to Div up and not just have a Tag at the end of our names.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

I would like Clan objectives that can be achieved within a 3 man Division, make it useful to Div up and not just have a Tag at the end of our names.

Good thought.I'd love to do that.

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles

I want a friendly clan for divisioning. Unfortunately, I utterly suck at divisions so meh.

Also, Stronkholds or Clan Wars would be fun