Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
R3negade

IJN shell nerf also applied to Shinonome :(

21 comments in this topic

Super Tester
7,542 posts
7,978 battles

Found Shinonome in a few battles in the enemy team. It is not that good. Specially nothing different from a gun boat player's perspective.

Edited by icy_phoenix

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,000 battles

Found Shinonome in a few battles in the enemy team. It is not that good. Specially nothing different from a gun boat player's perspective.

Before the IJN HE alpha was nerfed, the 3x2 configuration of the guns at T6 would have been one hell of a punch . Now... its still good but no longer has that "wow" factor. RIP 4k Salvoes against DDs I guess

I just wish they kept the 2100 HE alpha... there was nothing wrong with it.

Edited by stratmania

Super Tester
7,542 posts
7,978 battles

Before the IJN HE alpha was nerfed, the 3x2 configuration of the guns at T6 would have been one hell of a punch . Now... its still good but no longer has that "wow" factor. RIP 4k Salvoes against DDs I guess

Yeah, comparing other gun statistics, and other T6 DDs, 2100 HE alpha would be competitive. And USN / USR would think twice chasing it.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,395 battles

Ok, just lost the motivation to get this museum ship. BTW, does it get extra credit like a premium ship?

Didnt feel any difference in terms of credit grinding..

Still have no idea why dev have nerf HE shells,  Shinonome was the last hope for me. I guess entire IJN 12.7cm DDs is now official shit tree.

634 posts
6,217 battles

Didnt feel any difference in terms of credit grinding..

Still have no idea why dev have nerf HE shells,  Shinonome was the last hope for me. I guess entire IJN 12.7cm DDs is now official shit tree.

yugumo does not approve of your post

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,395 battles

No idea why people saying Yuugumo is decent. It is good in the IJN DD tech tree, but still a stupid ship.

Same damage as the USN, but USN can do better damage because reload time and traverse time, the only advantage Yuugumo can take is the concealment and lower ship profile, but this won't help her last very long since Fletcher just a better one.

Edited by R3negade

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,000 battles

Tell me that when they stop dying in gunfights. Yugumo is good, but not stellar. Stealth firing only works in standard battles...

634 posts
6,217 battles

inb4 "Yugumo is not as good as people think" thread?

u either gotta agree that yugumo is the best DD in the new torp spec line or you will be sank by her 12.7 Type D Third Year Type!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i gguess it couldnt be help even in the other game the yuugumo class is not 'that' good to use

[PANTS]
188 posts
10,304 battles

u either gotta agree that yugumo is the best DD in the new torp spec line or you will be sank by her 12.7 Type D Third Year Type!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i gguess it couldnt be help even in the other game the yuugumo class is not 'that' good to use

Fletcher stomps her hands down provided the player doesn't do any mistakes. She is abysmally slow to reach any targets on time :hiding:

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Fletcher stomps her hands down provided the player doesn't do any mistakes. She is abysmally slow to reach any targets on time :hiding:

Thats the main reasons for most IJN DDs get chew up (except fastest Shima-tan), so far i have no problems with guns or Torpedoes but when come to speed they cannot compete with others nation.

With 35knt  they cant even run away from most CAs and Russian CAs will over take it.

And if IJN DDs (except fastest Shima-tan) came across 1v1 with other nation DDs there only 1 option "FIGHT" since no way that kind of speed will let IJN DDs escape successfully.

Speed is fundamental for my DDs playstyle and most IJN DDs dont have it, except fastest Shima-tan :D:D:D

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

Most players don't understand how to play Yugumo. They thought it's a gunboat, but it's just a Kagero(pre-update) torpedo boat with better gun(so at least it can defend to some degree) and slower speed. If you want to play it to its utmost potential, use F3+torpedo reload booster. Ditch smoke and become an even better DD player.

Edited by Deicide

Sign in to follow this