Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
___LiesseSherlock___

Suggestions for clan system

3 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
41 posts
5,606 battles

so yeah, maybe you can implement it in the future :D i really excited for the clan system, but i have some suggestions:

1. The ingame clan list, i prefer the one before where we can see all of the clans, rather than search for specific clan name.. but we need both

2. Last login indicator for clan members , so i can see which is least active in the clan (*kicks), battle/day doesnt seem help

3. Raise the amount of members slot, or..  we could expand it with doubloon (really i need slots atm T-T) 

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

so yeah, maybe you can implement it in the future :D i really excited for the clan system, but i have some suggestions:

1. The ingame clan list, i prefer the one before where we can see all of the clans, rather than search for specific clan name.. but we need both

2. Last login indicator for clan members , so i can see which is least active in the clan (*kicks), battle/day doesnt seem help

3. Raise the amount of members slot, or..  we could expand it with doubloon (really i need slots atm T-T) 

1. Already asked for, nil information ATM 

2. See above

3. Member slots are limited due to closed beta testing of clans, current proposal is to expand to 100 members, but there is indications that we may get even more.

[KGHSF]
3,204 posts
6,030 battles

I have heard from WG Producer talked about at WG Gathering 07 yesterday.

He said that Clan system still  development and available next year. 

Sign in to follow this