Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
icy_phoenix

What a memorable day in WoWs

27 comments in this topic

Super Tester
7,560 posts
8,001 battles

Got detonated 5 times today.

This afternoon, I was playing my stock kiev with Fairuh, got detonated twice in a row. So I tried to go in a solo match with a hope to fix the stats for today... but no, detonated again.

So I flipped the table and quit the client.

In the evening, Stein pulled me into the game again, so I took my Iowa, guess what, the first damage I took was a detonation.

So, i was really frustrated, took my kiev again, just after getting the first cap and a dd kill, detonated.. ya, for 5th times.

Then I said, screw it, im gonna use the flags. next game, everyone else started detonating.

Is this a joke? 

634 posts
6,218 battles

This afternoon, I was playing my stock kiev with Fairuh, got detonated twice in a row. So I tried to go in a solo match with a hope to fix the stats for today... but no, detonated again.

In the evening, Stein pulled me into the game again, so I took my Iowa, guess what, the first damage I took was a detonation.

So, i was really frustrated, took my kiev again, just after getting the first cap and a dd kill, detonated.. ya, for 5th times.

Then I said, screw it, im gonna use the flags. next game, everyone else started detonating.

Is this a joke? 

RNG says hi

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

Is this a joke? 

always put anti detonation flag on dd. i have 400 of those for my dd. i don't even bother putting the on other ship as they rarely happen to them. while dd has highest chance of detonation.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

Reminds me when I was grinding the german CAs. 7 detonations in nurnberg and 9 detonations in admiral hipper. When it rains, it pours.

wow i rarely get detonation on cruisers. while my dd without flag get instant deto.

671 posts
1,508 battles

I rarely get detonated....... I mean I only got detonated once this week, in a Kongō, by a torp....

Edited by ShadoPulse

496 posts
4,171 battles

one of my clan mate got a Super container yesterday... what he got was the same as his first super container... detonation flags... so right now he have around 600 or 700 i dont quite remember.... 

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

Oh yeah, it reminds me of my Benson, after almost 10 games of losing streak playing Benson, I got my first win w/o using additional exp boost like camo, and flag. Also, after I got my 2nd supercontainer, there goes the normal container spree

EDIT: About detonations since I haven't read fully the topic, I rarely got detonated, last time I got detonation is my ship Chappy(Chapayev).

Edited by KongouHime

76 posts
6,214 battles

Thank god for the 250 anti det flags from containers :teethhappy:

How do you get those? I got loads of containers but I never got one with 250 of nething.:amazed:

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

wow i rarely get detonation on cruisers. while my dd without flag get instant deto.

yup, now all my ships have juliet charlie flags sponsored by 4 supercontainers.

Video Contributor
2,266 posts
10,789 battles

my friend didn't give me Solo Warrior (MM bring :p )

so I played Taiho and last enemy 4 warships (they had Taiho but really less planes) I sank 2 warships and my friend burnt me 5 times (damn RNG) score 860 vs 7xx last 2min I can won but I died with on fire

RIP solo warrior for a long time (3 times I didn't get solo warior .-. )

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

Sad part is, it was not just me... it was like Detonation galore yesterday

From Fairuh's pov: double BB detonation at the start of the match...

AYYY.

saw some almost similar match like this but it was minute difference. at worst only one team get two detonation.

1,386 posts
8,237 battles

I got my first supercontainer

↓open

250*Juliet Charlie

↓*sigh*

Play ranked using Bismarck

↓losing, trying to catch a Whobuki in cap

↓torps incoming

*detonation*

↓↓↓↓Later that day

Scharnhorst credits grinding, torped, detonation.

RNG: OK I gave u Juliet Charlie, you detonate, your own problem.

Sign in to follow this