Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Jeruk_Swag

I'd like this game to be converted to a win please

11 comments in this topic

127 posts
6,502 battles

Yea, this game would've been won by us easily had the Iowa not been AFK. Please sanction that user for violating user agreements of [not] playing the game.

Please, admins or whoever runs this server revert this game to a win so I can have my win in my Baltimore for the day since I can't get a decent team. Also, stop giving me god awful teams please.

K, Thanks!

[content removed]

Naming and shaming. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Naming & shaming is not allowed here. Bring the screenshot down and report it to WG Support, they know what to do.

Edited by Mingfang47

[HMAS]
56 posts
2,199 battles

I'm afraid making a defeat into a victory is also a rather implicating request to comply with, it would set a worrying precedent if more players would opt to openly request that their defeats would be turned into victories. 

If anything, it is best to report such AFKers to WG support and take the defeat into stride, it is the fair way.

496 posts
4,171 battles

that isnt the worst part...... ever game for an entire day due to not some good team / afk is just bad..... you haven't experience it yet.....

next level is to add salt from voice chat from your div mates..... makes you want to stop playing entirely

1,386 posts
8,233 battles

Give the AFK-er a report and ask your teammates and opponents to do so.

So everyone is demanding victory, and in PvP, one team of players win, the other lose, so no one can guarantee you a win.

You can probably play PvE, the opponents are nooby, everyone is pushing, ends quickly with a win.

Sign in to follow this