Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BluuOrange

Matchmaker does not send in CVs

4 comments in this topic

4 posts
1,305 battles

QueueTime.png

With the number of ships in queue hitting 40 from time to time, and the number of CVs in queue being 2 or more pretty much the whole time, I would have expected to get a match quicker than this. (Ironically, I got a match 7 seconds after taking the screenshot, but it looked very much like I could have been included in a match within 30 seconds.  Matchmaking for my non aircraft-carrier ships was consistently less than 30 secs.)

QueueTime.png

49 posts
6,861 battles

Maybe because one or some of them leave queue (and the counter maybe late to update this, or the CV just back to queue after leave it, or somthing). Or one or some of them have 'confused' division such as different tier, or something (MM nowadays, simply limit number same ship, different nation, etc to equality as equal as possible).

When there's MM already decide CVs in one match, and ships already full in that match. And there's still 2 or some other CV in MM in your ship MM range, but didn't allow to match (example, using tier 8 BB. And CV in queue in your range are tier 7 and 8, but they can't be matched, and Tier 8+ maximum CV per team just one).

Or something more complicated condition I don't know before, up to : bug.

Sorry if you don't understand what I said.

Sign in to follow this