Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LordTyphoon

Thank You, Wargaming

5 comments in this topic

980 posts
12,617 battles

Threads on the WoWS forums, I've noticed, are generally about negative aspects of the game (nerfed ships, bugs, OP ships, TKs, losing streaks, etc) but I'd just like to take this opportunity to say how much I've enjoyed playing World of Warships. Ever since I was a little kid (born 1989) I've always dreamt of playing a game like this, a naval FPS. 

I was more into Red Alert and CNC, which actually removed naval warfare altogether. Also played Sins of Solar Empire before. Thinking about giving Civilisations and that other epic space warfare game (whose name I cant remember) a go as well, but I'm having too much fun on World of Warships to have time for them. 

Thank you, WarGaming. 

[BMRSF]
373 posts
2,517 battles

Well said i agree with you :), my first naval warfare game was air conflict pacific carriers, from that i start to loving pacific battle and warship, there are some other ww2 game that i play like battlestation Midway and War thunder, then my friend tell me about WOWS which make curious, so i download it and this game become the greatest WW2 Warship game i ever play, even though sometime there are something make me uncomfortable, and this game still need to develope, i like this game so much, Thanks WG :)

Ps: this game also makes me like some Animes before play this game i didn't like Anime at all :P

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Ps: this game also makes me like some Animes before play this game i didn't like Anime at all :P

You in the right path now :D

Threads on the WoWS forums, I've noticed, are generally about negative aspects of the game (nerfed ships, bugs, OP ships, TKs, losing streaks, etc) but I'd just like to take this opportunity to say how much I've enjoyed playing World of Warships. Ever since I was a little kid (born 1989) I've always dreamt of playing a game like this, a naval FPS. 

I was more into Red Alert and CNC, which actually removed naval warfare altogether. Also played Sins of Solar Empire before. Thinking about giving Civilisations and that other epic space warfare game (whose name I cant remember) a go as well, but I'm having too much fun on World of Warships to have time for them. 

Thank you, WarGaming. 

thank you for sharing your happines with all of us.

we need more positive feedback like this....

Sign in to follow this