Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Turing

Asia server best server

44 comments in this topic

563 posts
4,686 battles

No sarcasm. From my experience here I find this server as a very good and friendly place to play. Here's my reason

1. A lot of people here are very nice, and helpful. Especially in the forum

2. Premium shop is kinda meh at times, but they're cheaper than other server

3. Easier event/mission 

4. Non toxic gameplay. NA and EU chat server seems awful

5. Moderator did their job. Our forum looks way cleaner than other server forum

6. I don't see a lot of ridiculous rant/whine/OP/UP post here. 

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/106483-you-got-way-too-hungry-for-money-wg/#topmost

This kind of thread is becoming typical at NA.

7. Eurobeat is here

I'm just confused why people always underestimated this server. A few losing streak isn't enough to justify you from saying player here are incompetent. Also I want to thank all of you Asia forum posters, you help me improve a lot since my first post here. Danke 

Turing.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

1. A lot of people here are very nice, and helpful. Especially in the forum

Am I nice to you? :yes_cap:

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

Meanwhile, EU is currently rioting over their Pearl Harbor missions...

What are their Pearl Harbor missions in EU?

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

What are their Pearl Harbor missions in EU?

Stage 1: Win 1 battle in a BB

Stage 2: Shoot down 30 planes and damage 30 modules in a t4+ CA

Stage 3: In a t4+ CV, destroy 2 ships, cause 5 flooding, hit with 5 bombs in one battle

Stage 4: In a DD, deal 100k damage and destroy a CV in one battle

Stage 5: Destroy 5 ships in one battle (i.e. Kraken) and be in the top 2 of exp.

This is pretty much right after their Arpeggio mission where they had to kill 20 ships of each nation and a lot of people were stuck because no one's playing RU ships on EU.

[LBAS]
4,461 posts
25,606 battles

Stage 3: In a t4+ CV, destroy 2 ships, cause 5 flooding, hit with 5 bombs in one battle

Stage 5: Destroy 5 ships in one battle (i.e. Kraken) and be in the top 2 of exp.

This is pretty much right after their Arpeggio mission where they had to kill 20 ships of each nation and a lot of people were stuck because no one's playing RU ships on EU.

unbelievable

Edited by MatterCore

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

Whoa, that's brutal. SEA best server for missions as well as worse server when comes to teamwork kek.

203 posts
11,788 battles

You know I have to agree to all of this hands down.

We got sniping BBs, some DD doing questionable things sure but those are not toxic* gameplay they're just bad plays.

*Toxic gameplay like Intentionally ruin other players on the team gameplay ?

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Frankly, bad players exist on all 3 servers, as do good ones. Toxicity is another issue, though - our server is relatively quieter in chat, as a whole, compared to NA and EU. Which means while there's a lot more banter (especially on NA), there's also a lot more insults and salt thrown around those servers.

Teamwork-wise, well, we've seen the Halloween event stats, sooo...

381 posts
9,957 battles

I'm satisfied with the community and gameplay - they are better than what I see in NA and EU streams. Unfortunately, the dev office of Asia feels like non-existent and offers no direct communication with the community. I'm curious if our forum mods can actually get into contact with those dev like once per week?

38 posts
2,897 battles

Frankly, bad players exist on all 3 servers, as do good ones. Toxicity is another issue, though - our server is relatively quieter in chat, as a whole, compared to NA and EU. Which means while there's a lot more banter (especially on NA), there's also a lot more insults and salt thrown around those servers.

Teamwork-wise, well, we've seen the Halloween event stats, sooo...

I know a dude who sole mission in Halloween stat was to farm as much camo as possible ...

Played a bit in EU server since I'm in Sweden until the end of year, man the players there keep sailing broadside and invite me to shoot their citadels ... meanwhile in our server ppl just sail backward instead

Super Tester
2,725 posts

6. I don't see a lot of ridiculous rant/whine/OP/UP post here.

Hmmmm you got a point there, I haven't seen those frequent customers lately.

Inb4 they're posting them now.

Super Tester
802 posts

. Non toxic gameplay.

I'll take high tier meta for 200.

I don't see a lot of ridiculous rant/whine/OP/UP post here. 

There's literally a new thread any time a new premium ship or line is released. You also seem to be ignoring the monthly nerf/buff CV thread.

563 posts
4,686 battles

I'll take high tier meta for 200.

There's literally a new thread any time a new premium ship or line is released. You also seem to be ignoring the monthly nerf/buff CV thread.

Bad player exist in all server. Only difference is you'll get insulted a lot more often in NA/EU compared to here

I guess you haven't seen the 460 dual purpose guns thread, proffesional that has integrity thread, people crying left right and center, people statshaming in forums! You can find that all in NA, sometimes in EU, almost never here at Asia 

440 posts
3,379 battles

Lol when I came to this game I thought "hey, these people are nice, I like it" even though there were some salty people in the battles, at least the amount of toxicity isn't high like in most multiplayer games

About cv buff/nerf, they always seem to be the one wg has difficulties on making sure everyone is pleased, so I would say hold on and see where will wg take them to (didn't some people say there will be a cv fix next year? Or was I mistaken?)

Threads about new ship or lines aren't that much of a bad thing since people can leave their thoughts about the new ship or line and how they're suitably played

Sign in to follow this