Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
UvebeenHAZED

What's worse than being a noob? A sour losing noob.

27 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
29 posts
4,431 battles

4 pictures explain it all.

1st match of the day and get reported 7 times for saying the fact that our team is useless...

Toxic noobs

btw thank you WG for this report system Orz

Z8XfXdF.jpgFI1KJ9w.jpg

Edited by UvebeenHAZED

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

I got reported for getting Kraken on a win. Just ignore the broken 1/2 implemented 1/2 thought out system the same way WG does.

203 posts
11,788 battles

It doesn't effect the gameplay so might as well think of it just a number.

The less you care about it the better. Since these days you can get reported just playing the game.

its more of a system to make users feels a little better by clicking.

PS: I do heard if you get reported "Misbehaving in chat" enough for a day you could get chatban so there's that

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,416 battles

Thank you for your activity

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

Honestly i don't care if they call me useless cause i did what i can in the match. BUT if they cross the line, they will definitely get my report. Still...i only report once (not that it will do anything).

Edited by Shiroyasha_Gintoki

1,386 posts
8,233 battles

Report is just a -1, usually useless and meaningless.

I have +34 karma but don't feel lucky with it.(don't know why, I don't usually try to be "teamplaying")

And getting report is just business, I once got reported 5 times just for devastating strike a stock Amagi full broadside, 8km away from my Nagato…

And there are some people who just report every Zao they meet simply because they are playing Zao

[R-A-N]
34 posts
11,364 battles

And there is nothing worse than being called a "useless noob" or "noob team" just cause a team looses..

We all have to learn somehow and without noobs the game dies...

Oh and we all make mistakes even experienced players..

Edited by Trooper25

54 posts
7,188 battles

So you mean Dota is better than this game in any aspect??

As someone who clocked in more 2.2k hours in dota, and just finished my 2204th game in WOWs

I can say a big yes. Game itself wise there is no competition, valve, who has more money, and better developers keeps flushing out bugs and glitches, while constantly adding new stuff.

Community wise is where it gets interesting. WoWs have much older and matured audience, but ironically is more sensitive. One vulgar/curse word and there is a potential to get reported multiple times. Calling out someone can potentially get reported 7 times too. Its like the people in WoWs cant stand advices or criticism, and never listen to what they dont like to listen even though is what they need. At least in dota when someone gets called out you probably only receive on report. Granted there is lesser reports on dota and the punishment is harsher and granted karma does nothing, but abusing 7 reports just because someone telling you that whatever you are doing is questionable is pretty childish in my books, especially when you are talking about a game where the players playing this game are also working adults/married.

Edit: And talk about balance, there isnt competition too. Sure dota has some flavor of the month heroes sometimes, but overall most heroes have been picked in tournaments and in competitive.(110 picked out of 112 in TI6) IceFrog, who balans the game knows his stuff definitely. Big nerfs usually happens to a hero when he was part of the "flavor of the month" gang.  And others have slight buff or nerfs, so slight that it can take quite a long time for people to find out if he was powercreeped too much upwards or downwards against the 100++ other heroes. Meanwhile WG still struggles to balans the 2 cv lines, and TAP has some insight that WG might readjust the new IJN DD. WELP

Edited by AKagai42

Sign in to follow this