Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tossle

Campaign Task 2 - 200 hits with main gun tier 8 - 10 ships

12 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
95 posts
2,671 battles

Is this task possible, what ship is capable of this other than the Atlanta which is not eligible because its tier 7.

Beta Tester
95 posts
2,671 battles

Okay so seems DD is way to go. My Fletcher is close to level 4 Commander skill where I can increase gun range by 20%. Will just spam shots  and not use torps for how many games its takes.

Super Tester
7,586 posts
8,005 battles

Okay so seems DD is way to go. My Fletcher is close to level 4 Commander skill where I can increase gun range by 20%. Will just spam shots  and not use torps for how many games its takes.

Fletcher close to level 4 skill? You mean level 5, right?

I think this is easier with RNCL and VMF DD. USN DDs don't spam shells effectively, due to bad arc.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Fletcher close to level 4 skill? You mean level 5, right?

I think this is easier with RNCL and VMF DD. USN DDs don't spam shells effectively, due to bad arc.

he wasa taalking about AFT

not everyone bring their commander to the new ship.....

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

don't. USN dd has really poor ark so its not recommended. its only recommended for atlanta as she has way more guns than a DD. get demo or survivability instead, it depend on your playstyle.

Sign in to follow this