Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MottoFukaku

I suck at the Yamato and I need help

5 comments in this topic

18 posts
11,940 battles

I know there is a thin line between pushing just right and over-extending. I don't want to be a 20km++ sniping Yammy so I need your guys' help.

I played Yamato 7 times according to warshipstoday. I can reach 100k++ damage because Montana players has been giving me broadside so I take advantage of that and delete them, usually 3/4 to full hp. But when Montana players don't do that I can only do 40-60k because fear of over-extending. I keep my distance to targets at 15-17km, over that I can't hit them anymore.

Is it alright for me to ask you guys your Yamato replays? I want to watch how you guys play Yamato especially solo since I don't div that much but still those replays with div are welcome so when I div with some people I have an idea what to do and not be a burden.

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

You shouldn't always be 15-17km away from your team even in a sniping BB. Learn to read the map. There will be a time that the whole team need to push hard and you're going to be needed as a meatshield. If broadsides don't come to you, go search for them. Don't be passive.

18 posts
11,940 battles

You could also post some of your own Yamato replays for critique, for that matter.

I don't enable replays but will do now and gonna play a few games.

Sign in to follow this