You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MatterCore

Mighty Mo Poi poi poi

62 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
4,495 posts
25,673 battles

750 000 free EXP 

no time limit ???

1a73f81e-b671-11e6-bd2f-d89d6715223c.jpg

72294df4-bac5-11e6-adbe-38eaa7374f3c.gif

Edited by MatterCore

753 posts
8,965 battles

Considering the fact that it has taken me just over a year to earn 350K free XP without hardly ever using it, then it will be another year or so before I can get this ship if I decide to get her at all.

Alpha Tester
33 posts
2,108 battles

750k isnt that hard I am just over Half way and I have only just started saving my Exp on the Prems, Now the main question will be is do you need to have that all as Free Exp or will it be able to be taken from your prem/elite ships without converting with Doubloons as you will be looking needing 30,000 Doubloons to convert 750k exp lol

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

If I want to get Missouri fast without grinding, I need atleast 30000k doubloons which cost $120. Maybe I'll just skip out the Missouri and get camo for Yamato or Montana.

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,494 battles

It's an interesting way to sell a ship. If you convert the whole 750,000 XP it would cost you 30,000 Doubloons (AU$161.14) which is pretty expensive, but of course you can contribute naturally earned Free XP towards that total. I wonder if we'll see more like this in future.

440 posts
3,380 battles

Eh, I guess I'll just play normally without spending any of my free exps then. But it seems that my containers will now be signals and consumables for hoping that papa papa flag to appear

hurray! For not a time limited ship!

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

i'll rather get the alabama. that amount of free exp is better be used in other ship like like USN CA, IJN DD and probably incoming KM DD.

I'd rather use my free exp on something useful... like ship modules.

Lucky me I guess for not giving two nano-cakes about stuff over tier VII. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

75 posts
4,783 battles

Here's an idea from pandamons in the comments section of the related article.

"Instead 750k free exp, how about make a system, this ship only can be bought with player who already reached tier 8 or 9 ship. And give more fair price."

(Tried posting a picture. couldn't figure out how. Link wasn't allowed)

I don;t know about you guys, but I think sounds reasonable. Rules out the noobs but doesn't make it just as hard to access for veteran players who don;t have the free exp lying around.

Edited by Advancer231

Alpha Tester
33 posts
2,108 battles

"Instead 750k free exp, how about make a system, this ship only can be bought with player who already reached tier 8 or 9 ship. And give more fair price."

I don;t know about you guys, but I think sounds reasonable. Rules out the noobs but doesn't make it just as hard to access for veteran players who don;t have the free exp lying around.

lol you clearly don't either play any high tier or not enough to know that there is still noobs in high tiers as people still play bad all the way through just like WoT how many numpties do we see in Tier X tanks? All too many right? I think the way they have it is fine, If you really want the ship you will get the required free exp either with grinding it out in pure free exp (crazy way) or you play your prems and save some pennies and convert. There is nothing making you have to get it and there is a Tier 8 BB on the way that should be a better buy.

75 posts
4,783 battles

lol you clearly don't either play any high tier or not enough to know that there is still noobs in high tiers as people still play bad all the way through just like WoT how many numpties do we see in Tier X tanks? All too many right? I think the way they have it is fine, If you really want the ship you will get the required free exp either with grinding it out in pure free exp (crazy way) or you play your prems and save some pennies and convert. There is nothing making you have to get it and there is a Tier 8 BB on the way that should be a better buy.

The reason I don't play high tier as often is because taking my North Carolina out only to get pounded because of the high tier noobs you mentioned screwing me over from my team (And assholes in Kutuzovs tauning their kills, me included twice right before this edit) isn't as profitable as taking my New Mexico out to terrorize cruisers and other battleships. Yes, High Tier games cam be very profitable, but usually, that's only when you're either winning, or you carry the team, and not all High-Tier players can carry, which is something I'm sure of. I just think that there could have been a better way to handle this. No matter how you look at it, 750k is a very big number, and not all high tier players play often enough or carry the team enough to make a regularly high profit of free exp to earn Missouri within a span of a year when there's real life to attend to, nor do all of them have a large stockpile of exp saved up because they never used it for research. Yes, this ship isn't required, but there are players who DO want that ship that have made the grind all the way ftom Tier I to Tier VIII/IX and have proven that they have what it takes, but given their situation, won't likely get it for a year or more of play. Flags can only do so much, and we only have so many that we can't always earn.

Also what's the tier VIII BB you mentioned? I heard rumors of a USS Alabama, but I'm not too sure.

Edited by Advancer231

1,162 posts

My Umikaze lol-ed at this. :tea_cap:

75 posts
4,783 battles

Definitely there are some rich people who have the ship in the first day of release :great:

And the testers. Don't forget the testers currently having fun (I assume) in Missouri.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

A fool and their money are easily parted. 

Please, proper fools don't use their own money.

Fool: "Moooom, I really, really want this!"

Foolish mom: "I don't care as long as you let me watch my 08/15 reality tv show in peace."

*Hands over credit card detail*

And once again the world is saved by proper parenting.