Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MilitaryGrade

Doubloons and Premium ship. 2 Prices listed.

5 comments in this topic

11 posts
3,616 battles

Hi, 

I got a couple of questions.

1. I goto world of warship asia premium website shop. I go enter 10,000 doubloons to buy and it gives me 2 prices: $55.64 ($41.43). Whats with that?

2. Can xp or free xp or credits be converted to doubloons?

3. The hier tier premium cruisers are not listed on the premium shop website but are listed in the game. Specifically look at USSR Mikhail Kutuzov. 

4. USSR Mikhail Kutuzov. How much more percentage of credits and xp does she receive compared to same Tier VIII USSR regular ship Chapayev?

Edited by MilitaryGrade

Video Contributor
2,264 posts
10,789 battles

1. 41.43 USD but 55.64 Singapore Dollars(I think)

2.NO!

4.MK is a premium so MK get more money 50% and xp 50% repair is cheaper than Chapayev (58000 credit) and has smoke spec nearly similar Chapayev

1,386 posts
8,230 battles

1. The $41.43 in the brackets is USD, and the $55.64 is your local currency.

2. Sadly, you can't.

3. MK has a permanent Camo that gives you x1.5 EXP boost and I think she has a base EXP boost too (the EXP shown at the team score tab of the battle results). She earns more credits than Chapy and has lower repair fee. As for performance, she has better AA and better maneuverability than Chapy. She has greater firing distance but worse concealment (Chapy can often invisifiring if you have Concealment Expert and concealment mod, but MK can't invisifiring effectively). MK has a smoke generator and Chapy has either spotter seaplane or radar depending on which hull you choose. I think MK has better torps. Their performance is pretty similar otherwise.

Super Tester
7,544 posts
7,993 battles

You can tell it easily, any T 8 premium will have T 7 repair cost but around more than 50% income rate other than regular T 8 ships of same class. But each premium actually has a different multiplier. For example Atago earns a lot more credits than Kutuzov even when you make identical contribution.

Sign in to follow this