Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Harugumo

I seem to have a curse on my Akizuki about cant win a game. 25 % WR

31 comments in this topic

634 posts
6,229 battles

I have got 25 percent winrate on my akizuki. Considering this is even lower than one of the first ships i played in the game-tenryuu with 33 percent winrate, i found this really strange.

Surely I lack the skills to be a unicum akizuki player, but considering how i have 15 point captain and full upgrades and flags on it. I dont know how can i have such a low winrate. I mean I wont be mad if i had a merely 40 % winrate but 25% ???? WTF have i done???

It is just because i suck?

Edit: lost two more games in a role. cool

Edited by TorpedoBeat

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

you need to consider this : Good link

Tales of the sea have enriched humanity for thousands of years. One of the most popular items of nautical folklore is the notion that changing the name on a boat will somehow “anger” the Sea Gods, cursing the boat with bad luck

so maybe you shouldn't change your nick .....

Edited by XP_On

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

surely i could do that but i will need to wait for one more week to change it. There is a time constraint on how frequent you can change ur name

actually you cannt.

game will censor TorpedoBear into Tor******** cause of Pedobear

268 posts
6,381 battles

Don't talk to me about cursed ships - lost 10 IN A ROW with the Pensacola over the weekend...

Backed it up with 8 losses in the Perth shortly afterwards too.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Its normal. Even you are an unicum player and due >150,000 damage, you will still lose due to your brain dead teammates. 

^^^ This

Sometimes it just cant be help, you either get as much unicum in to your division and hoping that your div can carry the whole team or take a break go doing other things else hoping for better tomorrow.

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

It means you are not compatible with your ship; your playstyle doesn't suit the ship's strength. Even I have ships that I perform very badly just because I get bored while playing them the right way then subconsciously revert back to playing them badly(the way I want them to be played), and the results are bad stats. If you want to learn the ship, then close your eyes and stop looking at your stat. If you don't want to further tarnish your stats, then sell your ship and move on to another one.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Check out this guide, it might work

nice link.  thanks

will sae for future guide when i unlock the ship

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

Akizuki is not a DD
It is a RNCL that has HE with limited utility

And a CL with excellent concealment
Just remember, this thing is literally less maneuverable than a Kuma.  The turning circle is ridiculous, the ship is longer than a Shimakaze
So have fun eating CV torps cos you cannot turn
and have fun eating surface torps since it cannot torpedobeat (and please, run Vigilance on all DDs)

HE is great if you are top tier, but use AP mainly, your main damage will be AP and torps.
It is slow, so you NEED map awareness.  Cannot anyhow rush for caps.
Overall a difficult ship to play, but with excellent DPM (more AP DPM than Edinburgh) if you position yourself well.  
Go play more cruisers and learn about positioning I guess.

Super Tester
7,577 posts
8,001 battles

Dude, you always do the same...

Your first post: Ship X is OP

Next post: Ship X is hard to play

After that: Ship X is unplayable...

Last one: Everyone else is wrong about the ship, it is shit.

Can you please take your time for the next incoming ships before drawing a conclusion?

On topic,

Akizuki is situational ship, either you have to notice an opportunity, or create a situation yourself by manipulating various stuffs and trying different things. Doing the same thing over and over again will produce the same result over and over again, like your win rate with Akizuki.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,422 battles

Nothing personal regarding to OP/LoC and individual skill.

I don't think medium to high tier IJN DD players should question/rant about their WR. In atleast half cases of Domination it is the IJN DDs which made the team lost afterall.

It is very funny I have met many IJN DD div they said "how to play" when they see full USN DD squad on enemy team. They know IJN DD are trashes but they still keep on playing even after all these nerfs.

Edited by R3negade

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Nothing personal regarding to OP/LoC and individual skill.

I don't think IJN DD players should question/rant about their WR. In atleast half cases of Domination it is the IJN DDs which made the team lost afterall.

It is very funny I have met many IJN DD div they said "how to play" when they see full USN DD squad on enemy team. They know IJN DD are trashes but they still keep on playing even after all these nerfs.

me is so sad... 

me still play Kamikaze R

82 posts
2,956 battles

Div up with unicums. Most reliable way to boost winrate or just about every other stat in general. Anyway, or u might have been just unlucky. Since the past 2 weeks ive been having a stupidly large amount of losses, but I just shrug it off and call it bad luck.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,422 battles

I dont feel the nerf they doing....  It still feel as same as before.... 

There were 3 nerfs on IJN DDs

2 waves are for high tiers only; long lance torps / 12.7mm shell. So you seal clubbers wont feel anything especially when you are on a premium ship lel

Edited by R3negade

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,495 battles

I have got 25 percent winrate on my akizuki. Considering this is even lower than one of the first ships i played in the game-tenryuu with 33 percent winrate, i found this really strange.

Surely I lack the skills to be a unicum akizuki player, but considering how i have 15 point captain and full upgrades and flags on it. I dont know how can i have such a low winrate. I mean I wont be mad if i had a merely 40 % winrate but 25% ???? WTF have i done???

It is just because i suck?

Edit: lost two more games in a role. cool

Keep in mind that there's a special XP event on at the moment. Teams are... volatile. Campy potatoes on one side - elite, steamrolling juggernauts on the other. If you land on the potato team there's not much you can do.

These last couple of days my most potent ships are on unbelievable losing streaks, while underperformers that barely contribute - such as my new Hatsuharu which is still rocking a 100% win rate - get blissfully carried to victory. XP events...

Sign in to follow this