Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yansuki

TK attempt.

20 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

so i playing with my on my belfast at fault line map. spawn at top team at the left side of the map. as a light cruiser and i cant tank damage i smoke on island near the A cap (this this game is standard battle). i uses the island as for retreating just in case my smoke run out.

i was sailing with a friendly gneisenau. since i cant tank damage and i uses my smoke and let him spot for me while i focus on enemy cruiser and dd, after i sank the dd i was watch out for the torpedo that the enemy myouko or akatsuki might have launch on my smoke. the torpedo warning rang but there was no torpedo in my front and sonar was active, i look in my back and the gneisenau launch torpedo aimed at my smoke.

i though this was a deliberate TK because there was no enemy near my smoke and the akatsuki course was too far and outside his torpedo range, i was on the look out for him. constantly monitoring what he was doing as i shoot enemy ship.

2nd time he did it again, this one is too far so i didn't do much evasion

as i busy helping my allied kongou deal with enemy new mexico, my smoke was on cool-down so i have to weave to evade shells. for the 3rd time aim another set of torpedo. this time was too close as i didn't notice him. i have to evade the torp causing me to present broadside on new mexico. the new mexico almost deleted me. i was left with 4k hp after that devastating salvo. the game was almost ended so he never attempt a 4th time.

i think WG should return the compensation for TK to make Ahole player like this to pay, maybe they will stop on trying to ruining other people game experience.

(he's lucky that i don't turn on save replay as i don't have much HDD space)

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,840 posts
4,138 battles

We lost the compensation because of the changes to repair costs.  You pay the same whether you take full damage or no damage so how can they compensate you.  I do think the team damage threshold is a little too low at time with people going pink for minor stuff.   I am happy to see damage and costs reflected back on the Tk'er but would like to see if multiplied by several times.  It should increase exponentially the longer they remain pink.  I'm sure once a scumbag goes into negative experience and credits they will no longer be a problem.  

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,418 battles

so i playing with my on my belfast at fault line map. spawn at top team at the left side of the map. as a light cruiser and i cant tank damage i smoke on island near the A cap (this this game is standard battle). i uses the island as for retreating just in case my smoke run out.

i was sailing with a friendly gneisenau. since i cant tank damage and i uses my smoke and let him spot for me while i focus on enemy cruiser and dd, after i sank the dd i was watch out for the torpedo that the enemy myouko or akatsuki might have launch on my smoke. the torpedo warning rang but there was no torpedo in my front and sonar was active, i look in my back and the gneisenau launch torpedo aimed at my smoke.

i though this was a deliberate TK because there was no enemy near my smoke and the akatsuki course was too far and outside his torpedo range, i was on the look out for him. constantly monitoring what he was doing as i shoot enemy ship.

2nd time he did it again, this one is too far so i didn't do much evasion

as i busy helping my allied kongou deal with enemy new mexico, my smoke was on cool-down so i have to weave to evade shells. for the 3rd time aim another set of torpedo. this time was too close as i didn't notice him. i have to evade the torp causing me to present broadside on new mexico. the new mexico almost deleted me. i was left with 4k hp after that devastating salvo. the game was almost ended so he never attempt a 4th time.

i think WG should return the compensation for TK to make Ahole player like this to pay, maybe they will stop on trying to ruining other people game experience.

(he's lucky that i don't turn on save replay as i don't have much HDD space)

Same, got a Benson sailed into me from 10km away at the game starts

got the turrets aiming at me, I knew bad things is going to happen.

Edited by R3negade

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

dunno, i've been TKed 3 times in the pest 2 weeks, but i am not sure if they are intentional or not

pretty sure its because of all the scrub/weebs/IJNfanbois playing torps and going HURR HURR I HUVE WALL OB DERPS HURR HURR LET ME SOOT IN DIRECTION OF ANYBIBG ND NO CARE WHAT HIT

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Same, got a friend sailed behind me from at start of the match.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Same, got a friend sailed behind me from at start of the match.

why both of your description made me think that you both are the one who aiming each other :P

on side note, yeah.. we should made anyone who team kill be banned from the game for a week. 

right now we can easily kill any teammates and even a super tester 

Edited by XP_On

Super Tester
7,564 posts
8,001 battles

why both of your description made me think that you both are the one who aiming each other :P

on side note, yeah.. we should made anyone who team kill be banned from the game for a week. 

right now we can easily kill any teammates and even a super tester 

^^ Says the team killer himself :trollface:

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

^^ Says the team killer himself :trollface:

it was a bad joke.. sorry man... promise i wont do it again....

218 posts
3,792 battles

Usually those TeamKiller will do it if they think you stole their kill. I noticed I sometimes received intentional friendly torpedo shot right after I killed an enemy ship. I don't know why some players intentionally ram my ship early in the game though. Maybe I've killed them early when we're in the opposing team and they hold the grudge. I think WG should only show the players name to the same team only. The opposing team can only see the health, tier and type of ship.

On related issue, many players actually sell their high tier account for quite a hefty price. So you see, when there's money to be made, it's no longer about fun anymore. Not when you stand in their way of profit.

99 posts
1,653 battles

I've died or been cit'd many times while avoiding allied torps fired right at me in T6-7 and it's always hard to know what they are thinking since they never reply.

Also there was one ally that kept firing arty at my mahan, one shot at a time for several minutes. :rolleyes:

Super Tester
7,564 posts
8,001 battles

When someone tries to throw full torpedo salvo on me, I just turn and eat them, so that I can make him kill himself and turn pink.

Also I was with R3negade when a super idiot in benson did a 360 degree and came torp R3negade. The benson we had in previous game as well, cannot play at all.

I think stupid players should be aware that they are stupids and they play like shit, and not get mad when people tell them the obvious, that they play like shit. They can simply delete the game as well. Too hard for their intelligence as it seems.

Super Tester
7,564 posts
8,001 battles

the problem is, right now even if you kill someone, you might not get pink...

If you do one shots at a time, you wont become pink. If you do full salvo, you are screwed. It doesn't count anyway.

How can they aware of that if they stupid ? :D:D:D

Idk, make it happen... somehow...... 

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Playing my ARP Kongou class for a run

see a Kamikaze oddly aiming at my front hull

i knew this is not gonna end well

Edited by Harpoon01

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

I got t'ked last patch by someone with their guns so there was no doubt about the level of deliberate action that was involved by the player. Hopefully the amount of t'k actions can be kept under control and for me I would prefer to advocate for harsher penalties than what there currently is, at least as far as being certain about the deliberateness of someone's actions are concerned accidental damage the penalties and warning are fine. The problem with torpedoes being fired is there is always that lingering doubt of maybe they are really that stupid.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Playing my ARP Kongou class for a run

see a Kamikaze oddly aiming at my front hull

i knew this is not gonna end well

i bet that player reads forum

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

I just wish they return back the compensation. If u re in high tier and u die early due to TK or accidental torps. No way you are going to earn money. And the TK or Player can play the game well and make some money while we stuck in the bottom of the ocean and owing the bank 180k credits :(

Sign in to follow this