You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
THUNDERCOMMANDER4

all players of this game cheeze me off

24 comments in this topic

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,837 battles

at this point war gaming can make all the changes they want to this game but cause of how players play they wont f matter cause all the stupid players in this game are a bunch of chickens and run at full health against  a near dead battleship or cruiser  and frankly its driving me insane to the point at where i would rather bash my head against a brick wall then play with these f nuggets

:izmena::izmena::izmena::izmena::izmena:

Death to cowards who run and flee               

oh and thanks for not supporting me as i push i can cap a base on my own against the whole team no problem   

Red text. Post edited, user warned.

~Syanda

Edited by Syanda

341 posts
4,020 battles

Edit the red text before a moderator sees it. I almost made this mistake once...

Also, here's some good advice. If you believe you are a decent player and your team comprises of more potato than human, don't push in and try to make a solo attempt to win. 1 in 10 times you achieve something, the other 9 you just sacrifice your own performance. Sometimes it's better to ped your own stets, painful as it can feel.

Edited by InterconKW

361 posts
3,693 battles

Ya. Dont push on your own. what intercon say is true, i seen and play before matches that 5 ships chasing 2 ship while the rest of the team struggling. And many a times, all cowardly stay back and left the dd to spot and push, dd will need support fire to stay alive and left the dd to die..:(

I play many matches as dd and i really hope to have support fire but many fail to understand that and withdraw far abeyond to support :facepalm:

Edited by th3vikings

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Edit the red text before a moderator sees it. I almost made this mistake once...

Also, here's some good advice. If you believe you are a decent player and your team comprises of more potato than human, don't push in and try to make a solo attempt to win. 1 in 10 times you achieve something, the other 9 you just sacrifice your own performance. Sometimes it's better to ped your own stets, painful as it can feel.

Ya. Dont push on your own. what intercon say is true, i seen and play before matches that 5 ships chasing 2 ship while the rest of the team struggling. And many a times, all cowardly stay back and left the dd to spot and push, dd will need support fire to stay alive and left the dd to die..:(

I play many matches as dd and i really hope to have support fire but many fail to understand that and withdraw far abeyond to support :facepalm:

Are you guys sure that he said "he was dying early".

What he said was players are chickening out and running from a ship which is almost dead. And correct me if i'm not wrong that makes players like us to retreat as well. To make it more clear you're a DD and going to contest cap, Suddenly a wild enemy DD appears with some friends behind it. as soon as they see them they start running. Here You or me giving advice won't change anything players have to change their mind set. And I don't think he needs any advice. He is just saying how the current players are playing (ranting)

341 posts
4,020 battles

I was referring to his line about pushing without support. It may be a good move in team play to try to encourage the potatoes to push or support a push, but remember that they have no guts and you may just end up dying alone and being outscored by incompetent players who didn't actually achieve anything for the win (or loss, in that case.)

Edited by InterconKW

66 posts
1,373 battles

Take a day off WoWS and go play WoT. You'll feel better (after you get blasted by SPGs while running zigzags at full speed, getting DPM to death by invisi-light tanks, getting derped by Japanese heavies, all which makes problematic teammates pale in comparison).

Disclaimer: Works for me at least.

231 posts
3,548 battles

I was referring to his line about pushing without support. It may be a good move in team play to try to encourage the potatoes to push or support a push, but remember that they have no guts and you may just end up dying alone and being outscored by incompetent players who didn't actually achieve anything for the win (or loss, in that case.)

happens alot , try and push and the potatoes are still being peeled .....

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

How about a epicenter game where it was me in a DD vs 3 DD on the enemy because our other DD decided to go AFK after sailing for 1 min? Then have all the CAs and BBs sniping from outside the largest cap circle and only me trying to take a cap? 

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles

How about a epicenter game where it was me in a DD vs 3 DD on the enemy because our other DD decided to go AFK after sailing for 1 min? Then have all the CAs and BBs sniping from outside the largest cap circle and only me trying to take a cap? 

Epicentre should really be renamed ballsuckinglybadmode

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

I think it comes down to players not understanding either the need to tank damage for the team (in some cases not knowing how to tank damage) and understanding when to conserve HP. Let's face it war gaming has a habit of creating various missions for players to participate in and calling it "Training" when nothing could be further from the truth. It's one area where WG has always failed.

231 posts
3,548 battles

I think it comes down to players not understanding either the need to tank damage for the team (in some cases not knowing how to tank damage) and understanding when to conserve HP. Let's face it war gaming has a habit of creating various missions for players to participate in and calling it "Training" when nothing could be further from the truth. It's one area where WG has always failed.

we all tank for the greater good and the desire for everyone to see your name in the player list and say "OMG theres that bro of brighton who tanked so hard killed 5 ships and torpd 2 more"

oh and for global domination :) , when im in DIV i dont care if i die , aslong as i get around 150k damage im a happy camper , but i have noticed more kill stealing going on lately from the sniping potatoes in the back rows of the maps :(

1,386 posts
8,233 battles

DEATH TO COWARDS!

I looked up my stats, and it turned out nearly all my favorite ships have lower survival rate than average, srsly? The only exception of my top 20 favourite ships are Königsberg (30% to 29%) and Belfast (44% to 42%).

Srsly, how did Großer Kurfürst get an server average survival rate of 52%? I only get 30% and I think I am already pretty extra coward on this ship.

Super Tester
7,557 posts
7,993 battles

DEATH TO COWARDS!

I looked up my stats, and it turned out nearly all my favorite ships have lower survival rate than average, srsly? The only exception of my top 20 favourite ships are Königsberg (30% to 29%) and Belfast (44% to 42%).

Srsly, how did Großer Kurfürst get an server average survival rate of 52%? I only get 30% and I think I am already pretty extra coward on this ship.

I don't see how survival rate is related to being a coward or not. Most of my ship's survival rate is around 60%, am I a coward then? :hiding: