Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
amazinghuh

Akatsuki trop configuration

5 comments in this topic

[SH0T]
16 posts
10,159 battles

I don't understand whats wrong with my Akatsuki or its the game server thats doing this. At time of the 0.15 update Akatsuki had 10km torp at 59knts then suddenly it changed to 9km at 62knts after few hours.. The same happened like twice and made me waste my doubloons on hiring new captain.. I thought maybe finally its done balancing and i can play peacefully and all of a sudden again it changed from 9km at 62 knt to 10km at 59knts whats going on here?

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,494 battles

During captain re-training, Torpedo Acceleration causes a 3-knot speed increase but only a 10% range decrease (ie. both the benefit and the penalty operate at 50% effectiveness). That's why your torps became 62-knots and 9 km. I just went through this in Hatsuharu, but with the horrific stock torpedoes...

Edited by Unraveler

[SH0T]
16 posts
10,159 battles

During captain re-training, Torpedo Acceleration causes a 3-knot speed increase but only a 10% range decrease (ie. both the benefit and the penalty operate at 50% effectiveness). That's why your torps became 62-knots and 9 km. I just went through this in Hatsuharu, but with the horrific stock torpedoes...

okay thanks i got it :)

Sign in to follow this