Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Togo1986

requirement for ARP Myoko?

7 comments in this topic

6 posts
5,273 battles

The requirement for ARP Myoko is playing tier 7 cruiser. Then if I have tier 7 cruiser Myoko, why do I even care about ARP Myoko anyway? Shouldnt this requirement turn down to tier 6 cruisers?

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

Maybe you don't but others care about it, having more T7 Cruisers with different skills set and upgrades so you can use them whenever you need to do a specific mission (like Fires, plane kills, torp, yadda yadda yadda...)

440 posts
3,379 battles

with different skills set and upgrades

Lol my arp ships both kongou and myoko class have the same skills on each ships :P

but why not grab it? Maybe if you loved myoko you want to keep it but you need space for ships or need the money which where the arp myoko comes in.

Besides, you get 500.000, not much but at least a nice bonus

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

The requirement for ARP Myoko is playing tier 7 cruiser. Then if I have tier 7 cruiser Myoko, why do I even care about ARP Myoko anyway? Shouldnt this requirement turn down to tier 6 cruisers?

its a special colored theme ship .

if WG put a requirement of using a tier 8 just for getting a tier 7, that is their right :D

also ARP is more for Collector anyway.

and collector wont ask why they need to do ARP mission if they already have normal Myoko. because IT A DIFFERENT SHIP. different Skin. differnent Voice!

Edited by XP_On

312 posts
10,043 battles

Well, there are yorck, shchors, pepsicola, belfast, atlanta, indianpolis as T7 cruisers

not to mention i dont neither buy nor research Myoko

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

Lol my arp ships both kongou and myoko class have the same skills on each ships :P

but why not grab it? Maybe if you loved myoko you want to keep it but you need space for ships or need the money which where the arp myoko comes in.

Besides, you get 500.000, not much but at least a nice bonus

well i got my Original Myoko dedicated for AA while the ARP ones are ship hunters, Nachi is my own T7 flamethrower while others can be DD hunter or something.

[LBAS]
4,468 posts
25,632 battles

just another packages same product

I've just completed Myokou mission: 500k, port slot and commander 10 points. not bad

Edited by MatterCore

Sign in to follow this