Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
swap1997

USS Alabama on the way?

29 comments in this topic

15 posts
4,398 battles

It annoys me that WG gives more love to USN premium ships than to IJN. How many USN ships do they need to put out?? Very unbalanced gameplay as IJN has no premium carrier or high tier battleship to compete with other nations premium battleships. How long do players who love IJN ships have to wait for their turn to purchase premium ships. Is there gonna be Tier 9 premium battleship to compare with the USS Missouri? I would love to see Musashi (Oct 1944) config as premium ship has they are sister ships but with different stats. As German navy has three sets of sister ships both premium and non premium ships in their tech tree.

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,063 battles

The US is the only tree that doesn't have a T8 premium, the Alabama will simply bring it upto par compared to the rest of the main tech tree branches which in some cases have multiple T8 premium ships to choose from.

381 posts
9,957 battles

The US is the only tree that doesn't have a T8 premium, the Alabama will simply bring it upto par compared to the rest of the main tech tree branches which in some cases have multiple T8 premium ships to choose from.

Yeah, I have always wondered why WG gave the US lines a ton of premiums at t7 but no t8. Meanwhile IJN doesn't even have a t6 and 7 to choose from.

Anyway, the Alabama seems to be a very solid ship. Would be perfect for people who like NC but don't have the intention to go up to Iowa and Montana like me.

556 posts
8,197 battles

Yeah, I have always wondered why WG gave the US lines a ton of premiums at t7 but no t8. Meanwhile IJN doesn't even have a t6 and 7 to choose from.

Anyway, the Alabama seems to be a very solid ship. Would be perfect for people who like NC but don't have the intention to go up to Iowa and Montana like me.

They're probably planning some now. For all we know they may even have Musashi planned

525 posts
7,946 battles

Whoa.
with that stats, its basically a better North Carolina, with a slightly worse concealment.

if they doesn't change that stats, this might be the first time i'll buy a premium ship.

Cuz i do love my North Carolina 

109 posts
5,101 battles

Everything is fine. It trades a little HP for smaller turning circle.

But the ridiculous 50% torpedo protection? Even better than the Iowas that are supposed to replace it (27% with mod) ? Seems like fake to me.

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

This is a no-brainer alternative to Missouri and a better ship overall. Why would anyone get Missouri over this?

Its smol, have great rudder & turning circle, torpedo protection that screams USN superiority, and all the great stuffs taken from N.Carolina.

Now we need a catchphrase for derps driving Alabamas.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

YES FINALLY! i been waiting for tier 8 USN bb for ages. i hope they release it before the end of the year.

This is a no-brainer alternative to Missouri and a better ship overall. Why would anyone get Missouri over this?

Its smol, have great rudder & turning circle, torpedo protection that screams USN superiority, and all the great stuffs taken from N.Carolina.

more torpedo beat action. i been thinking of getting stealth build or just passive sonar build vigilance + target acquisition for her.

Super Tester
1,677 posts

And pretty sure insanely hard to lolcitadel

59 posts
4,541 battles

Literally all the ARP ships are IJN premiums. What we really don't need are more Russian Ships.

Well, no not really.

They don't have the most important aspects in being premium, that is credit/xp multipliers and ability to retrain normal captains without the penalties.

IJN doesn't have the options for any high tier premiums except for Atago. Tone will probably be released never. But on the bright side, a premium IJN CV will be released next year if the news were true

So yeah, Alabama is good, and need more high tier IJN premiums

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,448 battles

sigh

I would prefer South Dakota 'itself'

I thought prem ships aren't suppose to be better than the same tier ship, does this mean  alabama will be weaker than NC in a certain way or something?

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Literally all the ARP ships are IJN premiums. What we really don't need are more Russian Ships.

They aren't premium. they just unique ship 

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

[Redacted]

(dont look it up in google)

Can we ban this guy??? :angry: God damnit man there are members who are underaged here!!!

Quote updated

~Syanda

Edited by Syanda

Sign in to follow this