Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bender___

3 Detonations in 8 Games.

21 comments in this topic

203 posts
11,788 battles

FUN and ENGAGING    <--- sry can't help myself.

Destroyers tend to get detonated. There are 2 solution for this.

1. Fit the Detonation flag this is easiest and most effective way to ensure you're not going to get detonated.

2. Use Magazine mod1 be warned this doesn't ensure your ship is not going to be detonated but its usable. *

*Problem with Magazine mod 1 is you run a risk of getting your main armament knocked out or completely destroyed but atleast you don't get killed by 1 random shell.

PS: there are a lot of detonation threads already. Most of people here probably bored of discussing about it. (well because there's nothing new about ship getting detonated)

3 posts
5,569 battles

Yeah I normally run anti-det flags, got about 100 left from a supercontainer.  I was mildly curious after the first detonation as to the chances happening again.... Needless to say I refitted the flags, and I understand detonations and why they happen.  Was just interesting :)

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

Thanks to my 4 supercontainers for giving me unlimited supply of Juliet Charlie (I still have 600). No wonder I'm totally missing out the "fun and engaging" part of this game lately.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

Thanks to my 4 supercontainers for giving me unlimited supply of Juliet Charlie (I still have 600). No wonder I'm totally missing out the "fun and engaging" part of this game lately.

lel same, i got around 450+ from my 600 anti detonation flags i earned. i only put them on my DD so they won't magically sink in the middle of knife fights. but from time to time my cruiser to get those fun and engaging moments. just like today on my belfast.

[AUSNZ]
33 posts
10,026 battles

2 detonations in one match.  I got detonated in a BB with 57K hp left and another BB also got detonated by torp for 32K hp.  I still think it's a bullshit game mechanic as it just ruins your match.  Don't bother starting with the "it's real BS" - this is a game not a simulator...  Game mechanic - Tick - game experience (FUN) - BIG CROSS

119 posts
2,076 battles

Yesterday i detonated 3 times :(

Why i always exploded.. i did nothing wrong..

Repeat after me.

FUN. AND. ENGAGING. GAMEPLAY.

Follow with - my last 3 digits on my credit card are....

Sign in to follow this