Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Flemboy

Campaign 500 Free XP target - Impossible targets in campaign.

29 comments in this topic

[AE]
199 posts
9,466 battles

The second section of the Science campaign has a task that requires you to earn 500 FREE EXP in ONE battle. Good luck with that. Standard EX in coop is 350 so 17 free xp, and standard for most people is 1500 exp in a random, so 75 free. Even with a "Papa Papa" (+300%) free exp per battle flag that's a BIG ask. Free xp is 5% of your total. So you would need 10,000 experience in a battle. Not sure I have ever done that....

This used to happen in WoT. What you have is someone coming up with these requirements who has no idea how the game works. Kinda like the WoT level 15 artillery mission which required you to be in top 3 in team with XP (despite an artie not getting full xp EVER because it doesn't spot for itself).

HOPEFULLY JUST A TYPO? maybe xp?

345 posts
3,628 battles

I think it's for premium users. Premium users can reach 1k free exp without flags

Edited by Loshirai14

250 posts
13,144 battles

Wanna get 500 free XP?

- +50% XP flags

- Papa papa flag

- Prem. account

- Prem. ships especially "Anshan"

- do you best

Btw. I saw one mission that reward us only 500 credits.

​seriously WG? how am I suppose to deserve such an unworthy rewards? 

Edited by New_Horizontal

112 posts
5,463 battles

You don't have to do that mission :)

But as an aside, 500 free xp is actually quite easy to get - as pointed out whack a 50% flag on, papa papa plus 1st win bonus and you only have to do mediocre in any ship T4 + to get that

783 posts
4,809 battles

>200 Main Battery hits

>Only have IJN ships

>Wat I hav to do?

Your 155 Mogami should do the job just fine.

(Hell, even the 203 variant or Ibuki can assuming you survive and kite a lot enough)

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

its easy to do it with premium ship and that 300% free exp flag. probably, its  even possible with non prem ship DD with this flag if you cap enough base and damage enemy DD.

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles

I think it's for premium users. Premium users can reach 1k free exp without flags

Activate prem, include good old Papa and enjoy?

You don't need premium account to get 500 free exp. Just the good old papa is enough!

ap3ilvC.jpg

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

You don't need premium account to get 500 free exp. Just the good old papa is enough!

True, but with prem and Papa you can faceroll over your keyboard while writing a 500 page long thesis on faster than light travel on 800 years old egyptian parchment

using goat blood and a whale bone as writing utensils and still get the 500 free exp. :x

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,454 battles

True, but with prem and Papa you can faceroll over your keyboard while writing a 500 page long thesis on faster than light travel on 800 years old egyptian parchment

using goat blood and a whale bone as writing utensils and still get the 500 free exp. :x

Be warned, this is not as easy as it sounds. I had barely even finished writing page 17 by the time the match was over. I did still get the xp though.

Beta Tester
906 posts

I had a game yesterday 12k total xp. 2.2k free XP in that game with papa flag.

So it's possible to get 500 xp by itself.

But that was an exceptional game where I carried and was the bottom tier ship.

450 posts
7,896 battles

It's possible. I achieved it with my Yorck with the +50% exp and +300% free exp flag, after being in the winning team and deal 110,000 damage

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles

You writing reports on Stargate?? Insta #RESPEKT for you :D

[AE]
199 posts
9,466 battles

sorry, as mentioned by one of the respondents above, there is no NEED to do that particular task. I'm a dumbass. Still it does remind me of the tasks in the WoT campaign, some were ridiculously simple, and other were effectively impossible.

38 posts
2,897 battles

Haha wait until you try the mission where you have to spot 3 DD in your BB ... Anyway as other have stated this mission is pretty doable with a premium ship. I earned 800 exp with flag in Atago without premium account.

Edited by Insomnium

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

97ZRM79.jpg?1

still do able..

not even a first win. but on prem account. and using the flag for 300% 

Sign in to follow this