Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Deicide

Campaign Honorable Service - Mission 1 - Task 4 Bug

12 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

This task says that I should spot 2 destroyers in my tier 8-10 BB but I have already spotted multiple DDs (using my F.der grosse in 2 games and first spotter as I'm the only ship in the area and the closest ship to the DDs). In 1 game, I spotted all 3 enemy DD (I'm leading a push and hunting them down) but Task 4 still not complete.

683 posts
7,358 battles

I'd like to hitch a ride here.

Science of victory, Mission 5 task 6, to earn 2 honorable or heroic achievements in a battle using tier 6 to 10 ship

I earned First blood, confederate and Dreadnaught in Bismarck, But I couldn't complete the task. correct me if I'm wrong about heroic/honorable achievemnts

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I'd like to hitch a ride here.

Science of victory, Mission 5 task 6, to earn 2 honorable or heroic achievements in a battle using tier 6 to 10 ship

I earned First blood, confederate and Dreadnaught in Bismarck, But I couldn't complete the task. correct me if I'm wrong about heroic/honorable achievemnts

happen to me also

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

found another bug

Mission 3 Task 4

i only launch 3 torp and none hit...

MBLkIMC.jpg.

3gVRwGI.jpg

Edited by XP_On

892 posts
7,853 battles

I'm in a T8 BB with T8-T10 BB related tasks but it shows "select another ship...". I am however able to accumulate task objectives while in game

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

another bug.

so what is the requirement to finish mission 5 task 6? I finish mission 4 task 3 on the same match and they both have similar requirement right?

MWWMrbu.jpg

6tQeaxl.jpg                                           p3fdVMv.jpg

110 posts
1,474 battles

Mission four, task 1 (first to spot 10 ships) and task 9 (hit enemy 100 times in single battle) say tier 4-10 ships, no qualifications on type. After a battle with furutaka, it says to choose a different ship. I am unsure if the first battle will count towards it, and I do not know if it affects other ships as I have only been playing furu today

415 posts
10,918 battles

another bug.

so what is the requirement to finish mission 5 task 6? I finish mission 4 task 3 on the same match and they both have similar requirement right?

MWWMrbu.jpg

6tQeaxl.jpg                                           p3fdVMv.jpg

I've had this exact same problem with the same 2 tasks ... must be a glitch

27 posts
17,247 battles

foreach( earnedAchives )

if( IsIndividual(achive) || IsHeroic(achive) ) progressTask(scienceOfVictory_5_6);

if( IsIndividual(achive) && IsHeroic(achive) ) progressTask(scienceOfVictory_5_6); //false and impossible

Sign in to follow this