Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
THUNDERCOMMANDER4

can they have standered battle only for higher tiers

9 comments in this topic

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,837 battles

as it says in the title at this point domination has just become an anger feast for me as i either get crap mm on my side or get a domination match and some days both and epicentre didn't help the situation but i dont see it as often so il leave it at that so i propose for tier 6 and up to either lessen the amount of times domination comes up or FIX match making for heavens sake and be done and dusted

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

no, standard battle is far worst as it turns into a camp fest. firs ship who got spotted get focus blasted to oblivion while most bb just angled and sailing forward and backward. its painful specially for KM Battleship who can only have reliable guns below 13km.

epicenter is broken because its on a shitty map and just end in another camp fest with BB parking on side of the island and waiting for allies to spot for them, while dd wrestle the control of the center. (tears of the desert need to be rework)

Edited by yansuki

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

no, standard battle is far worst as it turns into a camp fest. firs ship who got spotted get focus blasted to oblivion while most bb just angled and sailing forward and backward. its painful specially for KM Battleship who can only have reliable guns below 13km.

epicenter is broken because its on a shitty map and just end in another camp fest with BB parking on side of the island and waiting for allies to spot for them, while dd wrestle the control of the center. (tears of the desert need to be rework)

just like my thread, no. standard battles are actually fun lately and in tier 10s, and people aren't camping in some circle--circles that become a predetermined camping position in domination. I always had fun in tier 10s if it's standard. No suiciding just to get that damn base because your team are camping on the opposite side of the map. In standard, your team attacks on their pace without constant pressure from points piling up and ending the game in 5-10 minutes. People want to slug it out, they don't want to capture multiple bases. When they see a ship, they want to destroy it in their own way and they don't care about bases anymore. In domi, they cap 1 base and their brains switch to battle mode and forget about any base.

Yes, remove domination and reserve it for ranked battles only.

Edited by Deicide

[SXLCE]
40 posts
3,230 battles

Standard battle punishes aggressive play and reward base campers. I don't like standard battle at all.

. In standard, your team attacks on their pace without constant pressure from points piling up and ending the game in 5-10 minutes. 

Attack at their own pace? Usually people camp and it rewards BB's firing at 20km away and just base camping.

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

Standard battle punishes aggressive play and reward base campers. I don't like standard battle at all.

Attack at their own pace? Usually people camp and it rewards BB's firing at 20km away and just base camping.

That's what it means by "their own pace". And, OH, people don't camp in domination huh? BB's dont camp at 20km in domination?

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Standard battle was even removed temporary due to heavy frequencies of Camper in high tier

Edited by Harpoon01

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

Standard battle was even removed temporary due to heavy frequencies of Camper in high tier

Which has been proven wrong hence the reinstatement of standard battles at tier 10s. This is where actually playing the game at tier 8-10 matters and having the actual experience, and I could count on my experience for the last month playing 90% of my games at tier 8-10. I could post my recent replays on standard battles and see the difference. It's quite ironic, counter-intuitive, to think that standard battles, which causes some camping at mid at low tiers, actually improves the flow of the game at high tiers, but that's what I have experienced.
Edited by Deicide

Sign in to follow this